Apanha

WPForms Basic v1.5.7

Apanha

Staff member

WPForms Basic v1.5.7 Changelog:

### Added
- Number Slider field.
- reCAPTCHA field in Form Builder allowing to easily manage the reCAPTCHA for a form.
- Label setting for HTML fields to more easily identify them inside the form builder.
- Ability to display Entry ID and Entry Notes columns in a list of form entries.
- Entry Log metabox for a single entry view, tracks starring/unstarring and reading/unreading entry.
- Admin area quick links menu.
- Analytics sub-menu page.
- SMTP sub-menu page.
- New advanced option for Page Break field: disable scroll animation.

Download WPForms Basic

Does anyone know how to null this? Even though its the full version it requires a key code to activate the additional components, such as Form Pages, and Conversational Forms.

Is it like any of the Yith stuff where you have to replace the keycode in the init.php file....

Apanha

Staff member

Does anyone know how to null this? Even though its the full version it requires a key code to activate the additional components, such as Form Pages, and Conversational Forms.

Is it like any of the Yith stuff where you have to replace the keycode in the init.php file....
Maybe you must install the add-ons 1 by 1
The features you said above are add-ons

The one in particular I'm after is the Form Pages addon.

Just for the hell-of-it, I downloaded the Conversational one and it installed. Can't find the other though.

For those of you, like me, who are new to this plugin - yes, Aphana is correct! You'll have to install them individually.

Apanha

Staff member

The one in particular I'm after is the Form Pages addon.

Just for the hell-of-it, I downloaded the Conversational one and it installed. Can't find the other though.

For those of you, like me, who are new to this plugin - yes, Aphana is correct! You'll have to install them individually.
All addons are here WPForms

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.