Yith Woocommerce Barcodes And Qr Codes Premium 2.34.0

Download YITH WooCommerce Barcodes and QR Codes Premium 2.34.0 from nulled fire. YITH WooCommerce Barcodes and QR Codes allows you to generate and read bar codes and qr codes.

Flapdog

Apanha submitted a new Item:

YITH WooCommerce Barcodes and QR Codes Premium - YITH WooCommerce Barcodes and QR Codes allows you to generate and read bar codes and qr codes.

Thanks to the reading of a simple series of numbers generated by the use of bar codes, you can apply some automations to completely remove those annoying mistakes.
All you need is a bar code reader which could be easily used to change an order from “Out For Delivery” status ino “sent” with just one gesture.

This is the reason why it is used one billion times a day since 40 years.

YITH WooCommerce Barcodes and QR Codes allows you to...

Read more about this Item...
Can we have the 2.19.0 version please. Many thanks.

Flapdog

I also am asking if you can add this to the collection here.
The curent version here is way out of date and conflicts with other plugins but propably this is the best QR Code generating and management plugin on the net.

Many thanks.

Flapdog

Can you plese update to 2.20.0

1683097109748.png

The version available here is outdated big time and it conflicts with other plugins.
Not to mention that the latest update supports Elementor page builder so I can only assume that many guys here who use Elementor would be very pleased with the plugin been updated.
This plugin is very useful and I am sure the community here will be very pleased to see the latest version.

Thanks @Apanha

Flapdog

Is there a chane to have this updated:
1683878397888.png

If it is not possible please let us know, we will need to seek alternative arrangements.
The version of this plugin here is way out of date and it conflicts with other plugins.
Many thanks

Flapdog

Unfortunately, there is a problem with this plugin, it crashes a website straight after activating.
I get a “critical error” message.

Apanha

Staff member

Unfortunately, there is a problem with this plugin, it crashes a website straight after activating.
I get a “critical error” message.
It seems they did something wrong on the code, the file where the error occurs is untouched by me.

Fatal error: Declaration of YITH_Theme_Licence::get_license_url() must be compatible with YITH_Licence::get_license_url($product_id = '')
The error log says it all

Flapdog

It seems they did something wrong on the code, the file where the error occurs is untouched by me.

Fatal error: Declaration of YITH_Theme_Licence::get_license_url() must be compatible with YITH_Licence::get_license_url($product_id = '')
The error log says it all
So, do we wait for an update or is it fixable?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.