- Added "Template Post Type" feature to Custom Page Templates to take advantage of this new capability found in WP 4.7.
- Updated the EDD Software Licensing Plugin class code to the latest version.
- Fixed the back-end Custom CSS Builder styling issues where form fields were being pushed below other fields.
- Fixed double class instance in Extender Settings Export Name field to allow proper jQuery control over exported setting's names.
- Added "cache busting" timestamp version code to custom-scripts instead of simply using the latest version of the plugin.
- Tweaked FE CSS Builder styles to accommodate certain input form styles in Child Themes.
Beaver Extender 1.1.2 Changelog
- Added "Enable Ace Editor Syntax Validation Checking" feature in General Settings (to allow for this feature to be disabled when so desired).
- Fixed bug where pre-PHP 5.3 servers were throwing errors on the front-end when the Hooks Map feature was enabled.
- Refined "Save Changes" button so that it better matches the WP Dashboard styling.
- Fixed style bug that prevented access to the icon that toggled between the FE CSS Builder and the Front-End Style Editor.
Beaver Extender 1.1.0 Changelog
- Completely re-designed the Front-End CSS Builder.
- Replaced the CodeMirror code editor with the more capable and refined Ace Editor.
- Updated the "Save Changes" buttons and AJAX save functionality.
- Replaced the "Select All Text" buttons for "Copy To Clipboard" functionality.
- Added to and refined the back-end CSS Builder.
- Updated the Easy Digital Downloads Plugin Updater Class file to latest version.