- Fixed file path bug where an additional forward slash was causing issue with certain installs.
Beaver Extender 1.1.3
Extending The Beaver Builder Theme Framework...
- Last Update:Feb 13, 2017
- 5/5, 1 rating
Beaver Extender 1.1.2 Changelog
- Added "Enable Ace Editor Syntax Validation Checking" feature in General Settings (to allow for this feature to be disabled when so desired).
- Fixed bug where pre-PHP 5.3 servers were throwing errors on the front-end when the Hooks Map feature was enabled.
- Refined "Save Changes" button so that it better matches the WP Dashboard styling.
- Fixed style bug that prevented access to the icon that toggled between the FE CSS Builder and the Front-End Style Editor.
Beaver Extender 1.1.0 Changelog
- Completely re-designed the Front-End CSS Builder.
- Replaced the CodeMirror code editor with the more capable and refined Ace Editor.
- Updated the "Save Changes" buttons and AJAX save functionality.
- Replaced the "Select All Text" buttons for "Copy To Clipboard" functionality.
- Added to and refined the back-end CSS Builder.
- Updated the Easy Digital Downloads Plugin Updater Class file to latest version.
Beaver Extender 1.0.4 Changelog
- Adjusted a few hook priorities to accommodate changes made in WordPress 4.7.