- Activated License
- Update Notice
- If we have missed to Update this Item let us know to update ASAP
Create Graphs, Directories, Tables, Job boards, Calendars, and much, much more.
Display entries from the currently logged in user with dynamic filtering.
You have complete control over what your views look like and how they behave with Formidable Forms Pro
Easily display your form entries, then sort them or make them searchable.
- Over 30 field types: page breaks, section headings, repeating field groups, file uploads, rich text, number, phone number, date, time, scale, dynamic fields populated from other forms, hidden fields, user ID fields, password, HTML, tags, address, and more.
- Multi-Page forms: Create beautiful paged forms with rootline and progress indicators. Use conditional logic on page breaks for branching forms.
- Conditional logic: show or hide fields in your form based on user selections or the role of the user.
- Email routing: conditionally send multiple email notifications based on values in your form.
- Calculations: create basic and complex calculations, even combine text from multiple fields.
- Styling Templates: Create multiple styling templates and assign them to any of your forms. Need Bootstrap form styling? We’ve got you covered.
- Entry management: Flexibly and powerfully display, edit, and delete entries from anywhere on your site, and specify who has permission to do so.
- Views: unique to Formidable Forms is the core ability to display data in custom format.
- Graphs and stats based on your submitted data.
- Create and edit WordPress posts, pages, and even custom post types from front-end forms.
- Front-end editing: allow users to edit their entries and posts from the front-end of your site.
- Saved Drafts: logged-in users can save form progress and return later.
- Vast add-on library: user registration, form action automation, signature, a form API, and integration with other services like PayPal, Stripe, Authorize.net, MailChimp, Aweber, Highrise, Twilio for SMS, WPML, Polylang, Bootstrap, and Zapier.
- Form permission settings: limit form visibility based on user role.
- Conditionally redirect after submission.
- Prefill or prepopulate forms with user meta.
- Export and import entries with CSV.
- Limit number of entries per user, IP, or cookie.
- Import our pre-built form/view demo templates as a starting point or a final product.
- World Class Support: if you have questions or need guidance on how to set up your application, we are happy to help. Our goal with Formidable Forms is to help you take on bigger projects, earn more clients, and grow your business.