* Fix: Hashtag feeds were not displaying for certain accounts due to an Instagram API bug. If you see the message "The requested resource does not exist" when trying to display a Hashtag feed, please go to the "Configure" tab and reconnect all of your business accounts using the blue "Connect an Instagram Account" button.
* Fix: Pop-up modal will now scroll when connecting a large amount of Business accounts on the Configure tab.
* Fix: "Mixed" feeds and feeds with multiple hashtags would not work or would display fewer posts than expected.
* Fix: Filtering a User feed by a hashtag or word will work better for feeds that use the hashtag or word infrequently.
* Fix: Feed would break when using the shoppable feeds feature with a Hashtag feed that contained a video with no thumbnail available.
* Tweak: More information displayed when there is an error connecting business accounts on the Configure tab.
* Tweak: Image resizing aborted in the event that the WordPress image editor code returns an error.
* Fix: Feed not displaying when admin-ajax requests had space added by other plugins or themes.
* Fix: Double quotes in parts of the header data would cause a JSON parsing error for intial page cache feature.
* Fix: 404 error displaying for hammer.js code in Safari.