Allow users to submit and edit posts for your custom post types with the Submissions addon. Built to work hand-in-hand with the Post Type Builderplugin, administrators have the options to charge a submission fee, auto publish, or approve submissions manually. It works seamlessly with custom post types, taxonomies, meta boxes, and templates created with the Post Type Builder — this means the fields on the submission forms are synced with the custom fields and templates.
- Drag & Drop Form Builder - Create submission forms that are associated with all your custom post types and its custom fields.
- User Submissions Management - Users are given the capability to create a user account, where they can edit, review, and delete their submissions.
- Admin Submissions Management - Admin can search/filter submissions for a specific post type, author, time range, and payment status.
- Auto-Publish Submissions - Allow submissions to publish without admin approval.
- Optional Payment - Allows admin to charge a fee using PayPal for submissions.
- Email Notification - Email notification is sent to both user and admin whenever a form is submitted.