Research on e-commerce websites proves that using badges on products increases conversion rates by 55%. YITH WooCommerce Badge Management provides you with badges and the possibility to manage them for the products of your shop.
Think about it: in your own personal experience, how interesting are the badges on products that go “50% off” or “Deal!” Withouth those badges you wouldn’t even have known about those offers and the same happens with your customers: a badge system can highlight an offer, a new product or one that’s about to run out of stock.
It all goes towards the same objective: increasing sales in your store.
PREMIUM VERSION FEATURES
- All features of the free version
- Assign a specific badge to recent products
- Assign a specific badge to “on sale” products
- Assign a specific badge to featured products
- Apply a badge to all unavailable products
- Hide badge in single product page
- Assign a specific badge to each product category
- 16 image badges
- Set badge opacity
- Set options for badge container (border radius, padding, opacity)
- Set drag&drop anchoring
- Upload images for badges
- Select advanced badges
- Schedule when you want to show the badge in your products
- Add or remove a badge in more products simultaneously
- Display WooCommerce "On sale" badge in products which already have other badges activated
- Apply an advanced badge to variable products (all variations have the same price)
- Hide badge in sidebar products
- Set a badge for any configured shipping class
- 100% WPML compatible: it’s possible to set up a badge for each language