- Update Notice:
And what if you wanted to make special offers for a sought-after product? Some of them might misuse this offer and make rid of your stocks, while your intent was to promote the shop and reach new customers with this offer. Wouldn’t setting a maximum quantity of items to add to the cart the ideal choice for preventing this?
Offering a good user experience on your site is also this, guiding your users to the best and most suitable choice for them, also for the most shallow or facile one: and this is where a plugin such as YITH WooCommerce Minimum Maximum Quantity, which allows you to set a minimum or maximum quantity for product selection, will help you take care of your users, guide them during purchase and keep their satisfaction high.
Whether you want to set a minumum or maximum quantity of items of the same product or in the whole cart, whether you want to set a minimum or maximum spend, whether you want to include shipping costs or not, all this will only benefit your online business.
PREMIUM VERSION FEATURES
- All features of the free version
- Set a minimum and maximum spend amount in cart (fees included or excluded)
- Set a minimum number of product required in cart or a maximum number allowed
- Set a minimum or maximum number of products in cart belonging to a specific category
- Set a minimum or maximum spend amount for products in cart belonging to a specific category
- Set a minimum or maximum quantity of products in cart having the same tag
- Set a minimum or maximum spend amount for product in cart having the same tag
- Show all purchase rules in product page
- Enable quantity/amount error messages in cart page and when “Add to cart” button is clicked
- Customise quantity/amount error messages
- Set purchase rules specific for single product
- Exclude one or more products from applying purchase rules
YITH WooCommerce Minimum Maximum Quantity Premium 1.2.9
YITH WooCommerce Minimum Maximum Quantity Premium
- Last Update:Oct 11, 2017