I am sure you get disappointed when you see an order fixed in pending status.
You would make every effort to see it as completed, whereas the only thing you can do is to wait for user’s decision and if he/she won’t complete that order, it will be removed from system. As a consequence, you will lose both the sale and the customer.
- Create one or more surveys that will be emailed to users who have "pending" orders
- Schedule series dispatching of survey emails and define a specific time interval before each sending
- Add a coupon code in the survey email
- Add in the email body a link that allows users to retry payment
- Send a thank-you email after the order is completed
- You can see answers given for each single survey question
- Survey questions have open questions
- Complete view of the list of "pending" orders
- Complete view of all recovered orders, the ones that have been completed thanks to the “repurchase” link added to the survey email
- Statistics reports
- CSV export questions and answers