Among the many products available in a shop, going back to the one you prefer often becomes an annoying activity because it always takes too long to find it again. Being able to open a pop-up window where to see details concerning that product makes users’ task easier. And an Add to cart button is there available. The possibility to see immediately product details and magnified images of them makes users feel more comfortable with the website they are browsing and makes them also more willing to buy. In fact, clicks before adding the product to the cart are reduced as well as server load.This way, customers do not have to wait long before the page to be loaded, because it is there, left behind, ready to be displayed as soon as it is clicked upon. This is howYITH WooCommerce Quick View can improve sales in your website!
PREMIUM VERSION FEATURES
PREMIUM VERSION FEATURES
- All features of the free version
- Enable lightbox for product images.
- Enable product navigation in the quick view window (you can either set a navigation for the same category or not).
- Choose among two navigation styles (slide or rotate).
- Choose among two types of quick view (modal window or cascading).
- Choose the effect you prefer for popup window opening.
- Set width and height for the modal window.
- Choose between a button or an icon to open a quick view.
- Set a label for the “Quick view” button.
- Upload a custom icon.
- Set position for the icon (after “Add to cart” button or in the thumbnail image)
- Set elements to show in the quick view.
- Set width and height for product image.
- Choose among three types of thumbanail (do not show it, slider, classic).
- Add the “View details” button to link to the page of a single product.
- Set a label for the “ View details” button.
- Add a sharing button for the product in the following social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, or via email.
- Set a background colour for the modal window.
- Set a background colour for “Quick view” button.
- Set colours for content ( main color for text,star color,“Add to cart” button color, "View details" button color, closing icon color )
- You can choose the text that has to be displayed in the quick view (either complete description or the excerpt) New
- A shortcode that prints to screen a button to open the quick view of a specific product New
- Compatibility with YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier (you can zoom the product image in the quick view) New
- Compatibility with YITH WooCommerce Badge Management(badges appear also in the quick view) New
- Compatibility with YITH WooCommerce Wishlist (add a "Quick view" button to products in the Wishlist table) New