CSV files are the perfect tool to manage big amounts of information: they are easy to consult and readable by almost any application.
YITH WooCommerce Quick Export offers different exportation options: about orders, for example, you can export a certain time span data, or schedule an automatic and recurrent exportation.
The same goes also for customers or coupons and, to grant a better security, the plugin lets you make an automatic backup on Dropbox. In this way, all the extracted information will be also saved on the famous file hosting platform, making new exports or a complete list of the past exports always available, even with a direct link to the related file.
- Customization of the directory where saving files
- Customization of the name structure of the generated file of the exportation
- Automatic saving process on Dropbox account
- Freedom to choose the information to export (orders, coupons, customers)
- Instant exportation of selected information
- Scheduled exportation of selected information
- Recurrent exportation in time span (daily, weekly, monthly)
- List of the already completed exportation
- Freedom to download past exportations at any time