What about having one more chance?
Let me explain what I mean: while analyzing the users’ behavior during the purchase process, we have noticed that many of them open several windows within the same browser to get further information or check other stores.
This kind of distractions usually causes the site abandonment. That is the reason why we decided to catch the users’ eye when using this kind of browsing and try to take them back to our shop and let them end what they were initially doing.
There are not many things we can do when a user switches window on the browser. Yet, we, as YITH, have thought about a way to recover the distracted users and make them go back on the site.
Through the use of small effects applied to the title bar, our plugin 98% succeeds in drawing the attention of the users and taking them back to our shop.
- Animation of the browser bar title when uploading or temporarily abandoning the page
- 3 available animations:
- Set the animation speed
- Apply a delay at the animation start
- Stop the animation after a specific time frame
- Set a time frame to apply the animation cycle
- Show a title different from the page default one during the animation
- Apply animation to every page title
- Set a different title for posts, page and products