- 29 Sep 2016
* Fixed: subscription issue for free plan
* Fixed: auto-detect HTTP scheme (https or http)
* Fixed: plan not visiable in certain cases
* Updated: smaller builder.js file
* Updated: faster loading of builder components
* Updated: drop "use sending server's default FROM email address"
If you are already on an older version of Acelle Mail, you upgrade to the newer version
in the admin dashboard at Admin view > Setting > All Settings > Upgrade Manager
Then you can upload the patch file which is located at `[acellemail source]/upgrade/patch-4.x.x.bin`
to upgrade your application
* Fixed: sending identity not working in certain cases
* Fixed: better SMTP error handling
* Fixed: automation visual designer not loading correctly
* Fixed: no longer require write permission on public/ folder
* Fixed: KEY event issue with builder pro
* Fixed: irrelevant content injected into outgoing email
* Fixed: unexpected input fields injected into email content
* Added: allowing switching to basic email builder
* Added: allowing viewing of available identities list
The zip file contains folder called guideline , index.html file is the docAny installation guide?
From the moment of the purchase the download is available for 24 hours onlyI purchased this a few days ago here....where do I get the download for the update?
Click the purchase button and see the writed termsWhat? So I have to pay again?
No, they don't share changelog for the patchesDo you know what the update or changes from p25 to the p45 versions is?