Apanha

Acelle Email Marketing Web Application

M

mic141414

Hi,

Does it come with SaaS module to resell the emailing service? i need it so i am asking. Thanks in advance

M

mic141414

Ok thanks but does it have payment gateway etc to charge customers??
their site sells it at 59 for home edition and 199 for SaaS (to sell subscription) I just want to know please if it is available once installed
I really want to order the latest versionf rom you

This is what is sold at codecanyon

Apanha

Staff member

Ok thanks but does it have payment gateway etc to charge customers??
their site sells it at 59 for home edition and 199 for SaaS (to sell subscription) I just want to know please if it is available once installed
I really want to order the latest versionf rom you
I have bought at codecanyon not from their site

M

mic141414

Ok I guess i will give a try
i see on codecanyon "
Acelle Mail – current version 4.0.19 LTS (August, 08th 2020)
"
You have that latest version correct?

Apanha

Staff member

Ok I guess i will give a try
i see on codecanyon "
Acelle Mail – current version 4.0.19 LTS (August, 08th 2020)
"
You have that latest version correct?
They don't update the changelog all the time, you will get what it shows above on title

M

mic141414

I have an old version and in /settings/license it says " Your license type is Extended "

Regular License
All features are available, for a single end product which end users are NOT charged for

Extended License
All features are available, for a single end product which end users can be charged for (software as a service)

What is please the license for yours? IF extended i will buy right away as i need to resell the mailing service

Thanks in advance and sorry for all the questions

Apanha

Staff member

I have an old version and in /settings/license it says " Your license type is Extended "

Regular License
All features are available, for a single end product which end users are NOT charged for

Extended License
All features are available, for a single end product which end users can be charged for (software as a service)

What is please the license for yours? IF extended i will buy right away as i need to resell the mailing service

Thanks in advance and sorry for all the questions
I have the Regular License

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.