D

Avada - Responsive Multi-purpose Theme

N

NotHere

Sorry for the DP.

It is not activated. It needs a code. I put a fake code and I can't download the plugins. Any ideas?

N

NotHere

You should install the plugins manually, they are included on the uploaded file
I see. THanks so much. If that is don't he first POST then I apologize, if not, maybe it should be posted? Either way, much appreciated!

Hi, the plugins are located at plugins folder, you must install them manually
Hi Apanha, I have installed the plugins from the plugins folder, I was however under the impression the theme is Theme is Pre-Activated so you can import all demos and plugins.

Apanha

Staff member

Hi Apanha, I have installed the plugins from the plugins folder, I was however under the impression the theme is Theme is Pre-Activated so you can import all demos and plugins.
The theme it is pre-activated, you can import demos.
The only thing you should do is to install and activate the plugins fusion-core and fusion-builder.
The plugins are always included on the zip file.

D

Dr.CPU

Goodevening. I have just purchased thw theme, but after i installed it it is declared as unregistered (Please enter your Avada purchase code and get access to our prebuilt websites, auto-updates, and premium plugins. The purchase code and site URL will be sent to a ThemeFusion server located in the U.S. to verify the purchase.) and i don't have the ability to insert any demo. Any help would be appreciated.

D

Dr.CPU

Goodevening. I have just purchased thw theme, but after i installed it it is declared as unregistered (Please enter your Avada purchase code and get access to our prebuilt websites, auto-updates, and premium plugins. The purchase code and site URL will be sent to a ThemeFusion server located in the U.S. to verify the purchase.) and i don't have the ability to insert any demo. Any help would be appreciated.

Apanha

Staff member

thema works well i want to buy it ... no licensing problems?

The theme is pre-activated, just 1-upload 2- activate DONE ready to enjoy the theme.
You should install/activate the 2 plugins fusion-builder & fusion-core ( are included all plugins on the zip file)

The correct steps are
1- upload and activate the theme
2- upload and activate the 2 plugins fusion-builder & fusion-core
That's it, start importing the demos you want

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.