Apanha

Elementor Pro

Apanha

Staff member

Templates do require a linked account but if you link with a free account you will get a message “There is no Pro License linked to this account”. So Templates are not avilable.
Since when shows this problem? version ?

Elementor Pro Discussion section
There is a problem with the license since the last Elementor update (Elementor Pro 3.13.2), to make it all work again I had to roll back to "Elementor Pro 3.9.2; Free 3.9.2" when you provided the Free version and unlocked the Pro version. They must have done something with the licensing verification.
I am in serious trouble now since the Pro widgets are locked.

Attachments

• 1685273110029.png
    1685273110029.png
    211.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 1685273163931.png
    1685273163931.png
    228.3 KB · Views: 3
I am in serious trouble now!!!
All the other plugins for Elementor are now malfunctioning due to compatibility issues with the older version of Elementor.

I can't update to the latest Elementor versions because the Pro widgets are blocked straightaway and I am asked to link with the Elementor registered account.
Do you have a quick fix for this?

Apanha

Staff member

I did follow your instructions and got here:

View attachment 50727
I am puzzled mate.
I did remove plugins cleared the DB, and installed it back on with the same results.
You are doing this from the license page not like i said
Read again what i said, your screenshot is saying about license so you're doing it from the plugin license page

I just tested and works perfect.

1-Create one demo page and click Add template
View attachment 50724

2- choose pro widget to import, at that point it will ask you to connect to elementor library. Click to connect and it will redirect you to elementor website ( you must have already an free account at elementor website). Finish those 2 steps and you will be fine, such thing is reported ass issue only by you so it can not be plugin issue either from my side.

The free plugin of the elementor must be from the wp website and make sure to not mix the pro version from different websites.
This plugin is downloaded from many users and no one reported such issue.
I did follow your instructions and got here:

View attachment 50727
I am puzzled mate.
I did remove plugins cleared the DB, and installed it back on with the same results.

I have one lifetime license purchased from you but not used anywhere, would you be able to activate it on this website if I get you a login link?
Thsi is a very important project for me. And I cant afford nother license just fo this one.

I have one lifetime license purchased from you but not used anywhere, would you be able to activate it on this website if I get you a login link?
Thsi is a very important project for me. And I cant afford nother license just fo this one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.