Elementor Pro 3.21.2

Download Elementor Pro 3.21.2 from nulled fire. Elementor Pro is the most advanced page builder for WordPress

avcadv

Library KIT not work for me

Attachments

• library-kit-error.jpg
    library-kit-error.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 5
Is the Elementor free plugin and Kit Library not included in the download anymore?

Just need to be clear on how to install this has it was different in the past where I had to install both Free and Pro versions provided from you. Let me know! cheers

Apanha

Staff member

Is the Elementor free plugin and Kit Library not included in the download anymore?

Just need to be clear on how to install this has it was different in the past where I had to install both Free and Pro versions provided from you. Let me know! cheers
Hi, you can update the free version from your wp dashboard.

The kit library is included on the pro plugin

The "Notes" feature is not working (Creates a dedicated workspace for your team and other stakeholders to leave comments and replies on your website while it's in progress. Notifications for mentions, replies, etc. are sent by email, and all notes are stored in your site's database.) I compared this with the licenced Pro version and all works perfectly. The NF Elementor Pro version "Notes" feature is not working.

Apanha

Staff member

The "Notes" feature is not working (Creates a dedicated workspace for your team and other stakeholders to leave comments and replies on your website while it's in progress. Notifications for mentions, replies, etc. are sent by email, and all notes are stored in your site's database.) I compared this with the licenced Pro version and all works perfectly. The NF Elementor Pro version "Notes" feature is not working.
Thanks for pointing out, I'll check and see if i can do something

Many thanks,
That would be great if the Notes would work.
There would be no need for third parties add-ons like “Project Huddle”.
Thank you for looking into it.

Hi Apanha. Would you please kindly update to 3.13.1? Many thanks for the time and effort!

EDIT: If it's not much of a trouble or hustle, please reset my downloads, I just needed one more download and because I tried to download the same version of Elementor I had I lost that chance. If you don't mind, you would be doing me a big favor to not wait another 24h for it, please. Thank you kindly!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.