Elementor Pro

• Thread starterApanha
  • Start date
  • 163 Replies Replies
  • 18,151 Views Views
Apanha

Apanha

Staff member

I'm not being redirected back to my site.. it's redirected to a login page at elementor.
5-Choosed 1 random PRO template and then came the popup who asked me to connect to elementor account which i did,after the connection with elementor account got redirected to my site

Vote:

Kimmi Kennedy

5-Choosed 1 random PRO template and then came the popup who asked me to connect to elementor account which i did,after the connection with elementor account got redirected to my site
You keep saying that.. but there is NO redirect back to my site.
It goes to that url.. and STOPS.. it is waiting for me to do some kind of login. Am I supposed to do some kind of login there?

Vote:
Apanha

Apanha

Staff member

You keep saying that.. but there is NO redirect back to my site.
It goes to that url.. and STOPS.. it is waiting for me to do some kind of login. Am I supposed to do some kind of login there?
" asked me to connect to elementor account which i did"
it's clear mate, you have to login

Vote:

Kimmi Kennedy

" asked me to connect to elementor account which i did"
it's clear mate, you have to login
Actually it wasn't 'clear'..
It wasn't clear because I never knew I had to have an actual account / login credentials for something I have never logged into before.

Aside from that, the URL that you login at has the website domain url in the link! And then you login, that basically tells them where this is being used. Meaning it won't be long before they know about a site using this PRO?

Vote:
Apanha

Apanha

Staff member

Actually it wasn't 'clear'..
It wasn't clear because I never knew I had to have an actual account / login credentials for something I have never logged into before.

Aside from that, the URL that you login at has the website domain url in the link! And then you login, that basically tells them where this is being used. Meaning it won't be long before they know about a site using this PRO?
Since this update Elementor Pro 2.8.3 - Updates they require login to their site.

Well when you can do your tests with fake account and localhost.

So far I've seen they don't have added any site on my account. Idk if they have any hidden track. But who cares :giggle:

Vote:

Kimmi Kennedy

Since this update Elementor Pro 2.8.3 - Updates they require login to their site.

Well when you can do your tests with fake account and localhost.

So far I've seen they don't have added any site on my account. Idk if they have any hidden track. But who cares :giggle:
Yea, I didn't know they made these changes.. I'm still using older versions.
But yea, so everything else about PRO works fine.. looks like with only the template part of things I will just use a useless domain I have to dl the templates for the actual sites.

Anyways... thanks for the help!

Vote:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.