Apanha

Happy Elementor Addons Pro

There is a problem with the latest update, it is crashing a website. Once rolled back to the previous version Pro 2.7.0 and Free 3.8.0 all works OK.

Hello @Apanha , after the update, i am receiving this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Happy_Addons\Elementor\Widget\Base' not found in /website/wp-content/plugins/happy-elementor-addons-pro/base/widget-base.php:13 Stack trace: #0 /website/wp-content/plugins/happy-elementor-addons-pro/classes/widgets-manager.php(1052): include_once() #1 /var/www/html/dgm.tn/lib/class-wp-hook.php(308): Happy_Addons_Pro\Widgets_Manager::register() #2 /var/www/html/dgm.tn/lib/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters() #3 /var/www/html/dgm.tn/lib/plugin.php(565): WP_Hook->do_action() #4 /website/wp-content/plugins/elementor/modules/dev-tools/deprecation.php(331): do_action_ref_array() #5 /website/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/managers/widgets.php(110): Elementor\Modules\DevTools\Deprecation->do_deprecated_action() #6 /website/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/managers/widgets.php(327): Elementor\Widgets_Manager->init_widgets() #7 /website/wp-content/plugins/elementor/modules/usage/module.php(120): in /website/wp-content/plugins/happy-elementor-addons-pro/base/widget-base.php on line 13

can you help please?
Tnaks

Apanha

Staff member

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Happy_Addons\Elementor\Widget\Base' not found in /website/wp-content/plugins/happy-elementor-addons-pro/base/widget-base.php:13 Stack trace: #0 /website/wp-content/plugins/happy-elementor-addons-pro/classes/widgets-manager.php(1052): include_once() #1 /var/www/html/dgm.tn/lib/class-wp-hook.php(308): Happy_Addons_Pro\Widgets_Manager::register() #2 /var/www/html/dgm.tn/lib/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters() #3 /var/www/html/dgm.tn/lib/plugin.php(565): WP_Hook->do_action() #4 /website/wp-content/plugins/elementor/modules/dev-tools/deprecation.php(331): do_action_ref_array() #5 /website/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/managers/widgets.php(110): Elementor\Modules\DevTools\Deprecation->do_deprecated_action() #6 /website/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/managers/widgets.php(327): Elementor\Widgets_Manager->init_widgets() #7 /website/wp-content/plugins/elementor/modules/usage/module.php(120): in /website/wp-content/plugins/happy-elementor-addons-pro/base/widget-base.php on line 13

can you help please?
Tnaks

Hello, i see the error reffers to widgets .

If you see the changelog Happy Elementor Addons Pro 2.7.1 - Changelog - Tweak: Removed `elementor/widgets/widgets_registered` deprecated hook they haven't fixed as changelog says. Use previous version till they fix it.

@Flapdog

Apanha

Staff member

can you help please?
Tnaks

The one that I downloaded from their official site does not have this error.

So it has to be the version here having a probelm, a fix would be nice.

I'd suggest you guys to check the error log above, the bug is not at happy plugin. The real bug is the compatibility with other plugin on your site(s).

1- Class 'Happy_Addons\Elementor\Widget\Base' not found in /website/wp-content/plugins/happy-elementor-addons-pro/base/widget-base.php:13
2- WP_Hook->do_action() #4 /website/wp-content/plugins/elementor/modules/dev-tools/deprecation.php(331)
It shows error from 2 plugins and lib/class-wp-hook.php & /lib/plugin.php wp files.

I have installed Elementor, Happy Elementor Addons & Happy Elementor Addons Pro and i don't get anything wrong.
So the real problem here is the compatibility with plugin(s) on your site. I'd recomend to deactivate all plugins and activate again 1 by 1 till you get the error, in this way you will find which plugin is not compatible.

I'd suggest you guys to check the error log above, the bug is not at happy plugin. The real bug is the compatibility with other plugin on your site(s).

1- Class 'Happy_Addons\Elementor\Widget\Base' not found in /website/wp-content/plugins/happy-elementor-addons-pro/base/widget-base.php:13
2- WP_Hook->do_action() #4 /website/wp-content/plugins/elementor/modules/dev-tools/deprecation.php(331)
It shows error from 2 plugins and lib/class-wp-hook.php & /lib/plugin.php wp files.

I have installed Elementor, Happy Elementor Addons & Happy Elementor Addons Pro and i don't get anything wrong.
So the real problem here is the compatibility with plugin(s) on your site. I'd recomend to deactivate all plugins and activate again 1 by 1 till you get the error, in this way you will find which plugin is not compatible.
On a couple of completely unrelated installations, I tested it as you suggested by keeping activated only as follows:
  • Elementor Free
  • Elementor Pro
  • Happy Elementor Addons Free
  • Happy Elementor Addons Pro
All other plugins were deactivated.
And the website generated the message “There has been a critical error on this website”
Then I created a totally new fresh installation with nothing there but:
  • Hello Elementor Theme
  • Elementor Free
  • Elementor Pro
And I am getting the same error message but as soon as the “Happy Elementor Addons Pro” is deactivated all goes back to normal.
So I have to strongly disagree, there is a problem with the “Happy Elementor Addons Pro”

Apanha

Staff member

On a couple of completely unrelated installations, I tested it as you suggested by keeping activated only as follows:
  • Elementor Free
  • Elementor Pro
All other plugins were deactivated.
And the website generated the message “There has been a critical error on this website”
Then I created a totally new fresh installation with nothing there but:
  • Hello Elementor Theme
  • Elementor Free
  • Elementor Pro
And I am getting the same error message but as soon as the “Happy Elementor Addons Pro” is deactivated all goes back to normal.
So I have to strongly disagree, there is a problem with the “Happy Elementor Addons Pro”
But the Happy Elementor Addons Pro is totatlly untouched, i insist to my previous comment
Hello, i see the error reffers to widgets .

If yoy see the changelog Happy Elementor Addons Pro 2.7.1 - Changelog - Tweak: Removed `elementor/widgets/widgets_registered` deprecated hook they haven't fixed as changelog says. Use previous version till they fix it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.