Apanha

Happy Elementor Addons Pro

Kevin S

But the Happy Elementor Addons Pro is totatlly untouched, i insist to my previous comment

I have attached the untouched Happy Elementor Addons Pro (Downloaded directly from their site). Please try and let me know.

Attachments

• happy-elementor-addons-pro.zip
    3 MB · Views: 5

Kevin S

This time I am very disappointed with Nulledfire. I had to purchase the license for all the installations as the one that I downloaded from NF did not work and the official one does not work without a license. NF used to be the best place with all the plugins updated regularly and reply to the tickets quickly but not anymore.

Account_-_HappyAddons.jpg

This time I am very disappointed with Nulledfire. I had to purchase the license for all the installations as the one that I downloaded from NF did not work and the official one does not work without a license. NF used to be the best place with all the plugins updated regularly and reply to the tickets quickly but not anymore.

I wish I could afford to go fully licensed but times are so tough and people don’t want to pay top dollar for work even when I provide all the tools.

Apanha

Staff member

Hello @Kevin S , thank you very much for being honest. Those honest comments gives me a push to become what I was, and I’ll become I promise you that.
I have some personal problems that’s the main reason but I wont use that as excuse.

Regarding the plugin, I compared them yours and mine and I see small difference.
I get the updates through wp dashboard and probably this update went wrong.
You could wait for the next update and not buy the plugin, one version behind isn’t a problem.

Thanks again for your honesty
Best regards

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.