Read the rest of this update entry...* Fix: Background caching would not work for feeds with no shortcode arguments.
* Fix: A second connected business account would not always be used if the first account had reached the 30 hashtag per week limit.
* Tweak: Cache size capped at 200 to prevent PHP memory issues.
* Tweak: Widget name changed back to Instagram Feed.
Read the rest of this update entry...* Tweak: Background caching randomizes which feeds are updated first to help with large amounts of cached feeds.
* Tweak: A delay will be triggered for future API requests when the HTTP request fails or Instgram API returns errors.
* Tweak: Invalid access token notices will automatically clear if a successful API request is made with one.
* Tweak: Code bypass added if Image Liquid or visibility change detection code is not defined due to multiple jQuery versions added to the page.
Read the rest of this update entry...* New: New feed type "Tagged". Show posts that your account has been "tagged" in on Instagram. Must have a connected business account to use this feed type.
* New: Added the ability to overwrite default templates in your theme. View [this article](https://smashballoon.com/guide-to-creating-custom-templates/) for more information.
* New: Added several PHP hooks for modifying feeds settings and functionality.
* Tweak: Retrieving posts from recent hashtag feeds available only in cache made more...
Read the rest of this update entry...* Tweak: Resized images can be used in the page source code when "Disable JS Image Loading" setting is enabled.
* Fix: Full captions would always show when using the "Disable JS Image Loading" setting.
* Fix: Using the masonry layout and the "Disable JS Image Loading" setting would cause a duplicate image to display on top of the post image.
* Fix: Using a single column for mobile devices and the "Highlight" layout would cause images to display larger than the feed width.
* Fix: Map marker...
Read the rest of this update entry...* New: Added setting "API request size" on the "Customize" tab to allow requesting of more posts than are in the feed. Setting this to a high number will prevent no posts being found if you often post IG TV posts and use a personal account.
* Tweak: Removed width and height attributes from the image element in the feed to prevent notices about serving scaled images in optimization tools.
Read the rest of this update entry...* New: Added filter "sbi_settings_pages_capability" to change what permission is needed to access settings pages.
* Tweak: Better error messages for no posts being found and API request delays.
* Tweak: If "Favor Local Images" setting is in use, a 640px resolution image will be created for images coming from a personal account.
* Tweak: Better error recovery when image file not found when viewing the feed.
* Tweak: Added "noreferrer" to links found in the captions in the lightbox display.
Read the rest of this update entry...* Tweak: Check added to make sure sbiOwlCarousel was defined before using to show carousel posts in the lightbox added.
* Tweak: Added a default set of options of sb_instagram_js_options not defined on the page.
* Tweak: Added a text link in the settings page footer to our new free [YouTube feed](https://wordpress.org/plugins/feeds-for-youtube/) plugin
* Fix: Part of the next image in the carousel would display when opening carousel posts in the lightbox on slower networks.
* Fix: Added a...
Read the rest of this update entry...* New: Added a close button for the share feature in the lightbox.
* New: Added aria-label attributes to svgs for improved accessibility.
* Tweak: Removed Google Plus as a share option.
* Tweak: Error reporting improved. Information about errors encountered while retrieving posts now more concise.
* Fix: Improved reliablity of touch detection for opening the lightbox with touch devices.
* Fix: Minified version of CSS file was not actually minified.
Read the rest of this update entry...* Tweak: Changed screen reader and alt text to be more SEO friendly (change made to item.php template).
* Tweak: Added PHP hooks to use custom alt and screen reader text.
* Fix: Screen reader text would be visible if text was right aligned.
* Fix: Feeds were not updating when background caching used.
* Fix: Incorrect image resolution would be used when setting the image resolution to something other than auto.
Read the rest of this update entry...* Important: On March 2, Instagram will stop supporting its old API which will disrupt feeds created from personal connected accounts. If you are using a personal account, you will need to reconnect the account on the Instagram Feed Settings page. Please [see here](https://smashballoon.com/instagram-api-changes-march-2-2020/) for more information.
* New: Support added for the new Instagram Basic Display API.
* New: Added PHP hooks 'sbi_before_feed' and 'sbi_after_feed' for displaying HTML...