JNews - WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme 11.5.1

Download JNews - WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme 11.5.1 from nulled fire. JNews is a theme designed to provide an “all-in-one” solution for every publishing need.
I

isheriff82

so i install the theme and essential plugin as they are the main ones then install the demo and nessory plugins for that specific demo!?

I

isheriff82

sigh

Failed!​

Purchase code is not Valid ! Please try to check your license

I

isheriff82

When I am selecting demo and importing it, I choose the demo and select elementor then I get this! error! can you tell me the exact step, I have never had this issue whatsoever!

I even tried with a fresh WordPress install!

Apanha

Staff member

When I am selecting demo and importing it, I choose the demo and select elementor then I get this! error! can you tell me the exact step, I have never had this issue whatsoever!

I even tried with a fresh WordPress install!
The correct steps are:
1- upload and activate the theme
2-Upload the plugin JNews - Essential, activate the plugin from .../wp-admin/plugins.php
3-Choose the demo you want and click import

Note-1: When you upload plugin to activate it go to .../wp-admin/plugins.php , if you try to activate the plugin from the theme dashboard you will get license error notice.
Note-1: JNews - Essential plugin is required for the theme, the other plugins are required based on the demo

I

isheriff82

I have done these steps many times, and i know how to activate the plugins manually even via CLI, I will try again!

I

isheriff82

I have follows these steps word for word still the same, it does not work! the theme demo i tried to install is bloomnews, even other didnt work!

I

isheriff82

only the first demo content work, i think Ur testing the first one only! please if its not working let me know i cant waste any more time! just refund credit or something, it it do work i would really appreciate it

I

isheriff82

i have 10.6 i am installing that, let me know what happens

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.