PeepSo Core + Add-ons 6.4.0.0

Download PeepSo Core + Add-ons 6.4.0.0 from nulled fire. PeepSo Foundation - The Next Generation Social Networking Plugin for WordPress
You are still using the free bundle. You need to delete the license key and save again.
The peepso powered message is in the appearance tab last option.

Apanha

Staff member

You are still using the free bundle. You need to delete the license key and save again.
The peepso powered message is in the appearance tab last option.
Hi, I’m aware of this from @Flapdog .
I think I didn’t nulled properly
I will update in 30 min from now

Hi, I’m aware of this from @Flapdog .
I think I didn’t nulled properly
I will update in 30 min from now
Hi Apanha,
I did this at classes/license.php

if (NULL !== $license_data) { // no license data exists; create it $license_data['slug'] = $plugin_slug; $license_data['name'] = $plugin_slug; $license_data['license'] = 'valid'; $license_data['state'] = 'valid'; $license_data['response'] = 'valid'; $license_data['expire'] = '2030-01-01 00:00:00'; $license_data['was_null'] = FALSE; // write the license data }

Apanha

Staff member

Hi Apanha,
I did this at classes/license.php

if (NULL !== $license_data) { // no license data exists; create it $license_data['slug'] = $plugin_slug; $license_data['name'] = $plugin_slug; $license_data['license'] = 'valid'; $license_data['state'] = 'valid'; $license_data['response'] = 'valid'; $license_data['expire'] = '2030-01-01 00:00:00'; $license_data['was_null'] = FALSE; // write the license data }
Thge only thing you should change from that code is the date i had added '2023-01-01 00:00:00';
Now i noticed the date (-‸ლ):eek:

Hi Apanha!
Thank you very much for the update. There is still one missing: the new IdeaPush integration plugin. Could you download this one as well, please? Thanks!

está pedindo uma chave de licença, esse tema já não deveria vir com a licença habilitada? Como faço para ativar a licença?
Configuração ‹ We Bodyboarders — WordPress - Google Chrome.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.