PeepSo Core + Add-ons 6.4.0.0

Download PeepSo Core + Add-ons 6.4.0.0 from nulled fire. PeepSo Foundation - The Next Generation Social Networking Plugin for WordPress
hi, i deleted the peepso license key then it started giving this error 5 times in a row

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/hititsos/public_html/wp-content/plugins/peepso-core/classes/license.php on line 451

How can I fix it?

Apanha

Staff member

hi, i deleted the peepso license key then it started giving this error 5 times in a row

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/hititsos/public_html/wp-content/plugins/peepso-core/classes/license.php on line 451

How can I fix it?
Let me check

Hi Apanha,

I always get the following warning:

PHP Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /wp-content/plugins/peepso-core/classes/license.php on line 452

Here is my fix :

#classes/license.php line 457

$args = array(
'version' => $plugin_version,
'license' => 'valid',
$key_name => $plugin_edd,
'author' => '',
'url' => self::pEEPSO_HOME,
'wp_override' => true,
);

It seems to be working.

Thanks

All addons need to be of the same version otherwise the features will be missing.
The last update comes without the “chat” (private messages and live chat) addon and even thought I have installed the version 6.2.4.0 the chats are gone.
Can you please provide an update with all the updated addons.

Thanks

Apanha

Staff member

All addons need to be of the same version otherwise the features will be missing.
The last update comes without the “chat” (private messages and live chat) addon and even thought I have installed the version 6.2.4.0 the chats are gone.
Can you please provide an update with all the updated addons.

Thanks
Here

Attachments

• peepso-messages.zip
    450.4 KB · Views: 2
Hi I got this error after updated gecko theme:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected token "if", expecting ";" in /home/hititsos/public_html/wp-content/themes/peepso-theme-gecko/core/admin/license.php on line 240

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.