D

Slider Revolution Responsive Wordpress Plugin

R

rafola

Apanha, Please, wouldn't you also have the BubbleMorph 2.1.5 addons? for the Slider With Illustrations?

If you had all the templates and addons of the latest version, it would be perfect :)

Thank you very much

R

rafola

Hello, I already got the BubbleMorph 2.1.5 addons for Slider With Illustrations, but I don't know how to install it, because of FTP I can't find the folder, and because of the Slider Revolution panel, I can't, or I don't know ...

If you can help me, thank you ...

B

bman1903

Hi, can I get the Stark Agency Website Template please. If you can provide the zip file I can import manually.

T

thoaster

Hello, I already got the BubbleMorph 2.1.5 addons for Slider With Illustrations, but I don't know how to install it, because of FTP I can't find the folder, and because of the Slider Revolution panel, I can't, or I don't know ...

If you can help me, thank you ...

Simply install it as a plugin and activate it. You'll see it in your Slider Revolution admin page then.

I just did the step that you indicate to rafola, I activate it, but when saving and returning again it simply disappears, the option to add the addon does not appear in the slider

A

abidanbubu

Hi, I need this template please..
Web Product Light
A front-page slider that can be used as an intro for your website. Navigate by using mouse-wheel scroll or the layer-based menu.
There's only Web Product Light Hero 3D available in version 6.1.5.

Thanks

It seems that if you use RS to generate a slider you cannot edit the slider, you cant even update an existing slider unless you have the key... its a pain.. but if you don't plan on re-editing the slide then it is ok... but.. for those of us who have to re-edit, then its a hassle.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.