Apanha

Soledad - Multi-Concept Blog/Magazine/News AMP WordPress Theme

Apanha

Staff member

Apanha updated Soledad - Multi-Concept Blog/Magazine/News AMP WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

* FEATURE ADDED: Add New 46 demos for multi-purpose. For more, let's check on landing page.
* FEATURE ADDED: Options for enable overlay background color for title & description on element "Penci Custom Slider" on Elementor and WPBakery Page Builder.
* FEATURE ADDED: Option for change main navigation height when sticky via Customize > Logo and Header Options.
* FEATURE ADDED: Option add link for images in "Penci Custom Slider" from Elementor and WPBakery Page Builder.
* FEATURE ADDED: Options...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello Apanha,

Suddently when try login to site with Soledad theme I get a warning about theme activation and I can't login. How can I solve this?
Capture attached.

Attachments

• soledad_theme_nulledfire.jpg
    soledad_theme_nulledfire.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 2

Apanha

Staff member

Hello Apanha,

Suddently when try login to site with Soledad theme I get a warning about theme activation and I can't login. How can I solve this?
Capture attached.
Hello, i made some tests and i don't see such thing. Everything works fine, are you sure you have downloaded the theme from here?

If so it needs investigation directly to your site

Yes, I download from here. I had v8.1.1 and I uploaded new V8.1.2 and still same issue.

What you need for investigation?

cPanel and WP login?

Where I can send this tou you?

Thanks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.