Apanha

The Events Calendar Pro

Apanha

Staff member

Apanha updated The Events Calendar Pro with a new update entry:

Version: 4.4

Feature — Added the [tribe_event_inline] shortcode to allow rendering of single event data anywhere shortcodes are allowed!
Feature — Add support for featured events
Feature — Allow deleting recurrences and exclusions
Tweak — Consolidated and simplified the UI when creating recurring events

Read the rest of this version update...

Apanha

Staff member

Version: 4.4.1

Events Calendar PRO 4.4.1
  • Fix – Resolves an issue where creating a recurring events on the same day as the original event was not properly working [68496]
  • Fix – Prevents older versions of our recurring events feature from displaying warning notices on a website’s front-end
  • Tweak – Improves the recurrence interface for easier typing when writing rules [71501]

Read the rest of this version update...

Apanha

Staff member

Version: 4.4.2

* Polish - Photo View - Update Isotope for photo view (thanks for @WPExplorer on Twitter) [65542]
* Fix - Photo View - Fix issue where page doesn't scroll to top after initial load (Thank you @jazzinconcert in our forums) [65341]
* Fix - Photo View - Fix Layout Issue in Safari for iOS (Cheersto user: @Pau) [64376]
* Fix - Prevent PHP 5.2 Strict mode from throwing notices due to usage of `is_a` [72812]

Apanha

Staff member

Version: 4.4.3

Fix — Ensure that the region and zip/postal code display as expected within the advanced events list widget (thank to @Nick for the original report)
Fix — The /all/ view should now consistently list events in ascending order by start date (thank you @jim for your forum report)
Fix — Allow editing of recurring event slugs (this one was initialy reported by @brian)
Fix — Improve localization by using WordPress as the source of translated...

Gee Wiz

Master Grower

Do u have the others. the 8 Add Ons to this like facebook events, tickets.......

I am also wondering if you might have these @Apanha? I remember back before the site crashed last year they were available as I had downloaded them, but they are all surely outdated by now..

I have been considering purchasing the Tickera bundle package (Tickera - WordPress event ticketing system). I really like that plugin and the add-ons; especially the option to send physical printed tickets...

Thanks!

Apanha

Staff member

Yes we had before but November all add-ons licenses expired and i didn't renewed.
I don't have them

Apanha

Staff member

Version: 4.4.6

Fix — Ensure ‘0’ can be passed to prevent events being listed below the mini calendar shortcode
Fix — Support permalinks of recurring events that take place on the same day as other events from the same sequence
Fix — Ensure feature venue shortcode arguments are respected
Fix — Ensure multi-day “all-day” events are not reduced to only one day in length when made recurring.
Tweak — Adds support for ‘limit’ as a mini calendar shortcode argument
Tweak — Remove reference that was triggering an...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.