The7 — Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress 11.12.1

Download The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress 11.12.1 from nulled fire. Put simply, The7 is THE most customizable WordPress theme on the market.
P

ptrikasd

Hey, thanks for the quick update!
I just installed it on a clean WP, I placed a demo as instructed. When I try to install the demo I got this message.
An error occurred while installing The7 Elements: Download failed. Access denied. Theme was remotely de-registered..
Import Fail!

Also now it says
"Theme was remotely de-registered because current purchase code is registered for another domain."

Any tips? Thank you!

Apanha

Staff member

Hey, thanks for the quick update!
I just installed it on a clean WP, I placed a demo as instructed. When I try to install the demo I got this message.

Also now it says
"Theme was remotely de-registered because current purchase code is registered for another domain."

Any tips? Thank you!
The demos are very large files, as I have noted on the top of the main page you must request the demo(s) you want here in comments and after I send you them here you must upload them to folder demo_data, after that you can import the demo successfully

P

ptrikasd

Yess I've made the steps as instructed.
I got the minimal creative demo that you posted in post 141# The7 - Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme
But I get license issues with the theme itself.
Im unable to install the7 plugins

Downloading installation package from …
Download failed. Access denied. Theme was remotely de-registered.
Plugin not activated. A higher version of The7 CLI is needed for this theme. Please update the plugin.

P

ptrikasd

Thank you for your time!
I've deleted all existing files, re-downloaded the zip and tried again. But I can't even install the base plugins (as seen on second screenshot)
08876bbed2.png

d9788eb023.png

Apanha

Staff member

Thank you for your time!
I've deleted all existing files, re-downloaded the zip and tried again. But I can't even install the base plugins (as seen on second screenshot)
08876bbed2.png

d9788eb023.png
Works fine on my side :)
The plugin is included on the theme.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 6
P

ptrikasd

After manually installing the plugins, it now works, thanks again!
Do you have "Elementor Minimal Creative Dark"?
I was able to install Creative Light from the zip you uploaded before in a comment, that works, but Creative Dark gives me error 403.

bbd0aac5ac.png

10b2b3c761.png
bbbf960925.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.