Apanha

Thrive Ultimatum

Kevin Lampron

IMAGINATION | CREATION | DETERMINATION

Never Mind I see what happend....It takes away your right and makes you have to activate again'

Kevin Lampron

When you do the regular update on the plugins...I meant to wait until you uploaded the Thrive update.

But when I was updating my other plugins I selected ALL, so it updated Thrive as well... normally I get an error on the ones that can't be.

When it updated...it made it where you had to activate it, like I got it straight from them.

So I used my restore on my server and made it good again :)

So now I will wait until you update it :)

Apanha

Staff member

When you do the regular update on the plugins...I meant to wait until you uploaded the Thrive update.

But when I was updating my other plugins I selected ALL, so it updated Thrive as well... normally I get an error on the ones that can't be.

When it updated...it made it where you had to activate it, like I got it straight from them.

So I used my restore on my server and made it good again :)

So now I will wait until you update it :)
:D am waiting for the changelogs,still nothing even from wp dashboard.
It's better to update with changelog so the customers can see what changes have made.

Apanha

Staff member

Yeah I have been waiting ...I am not sure they will. They are normally pretty good about it. I am wondering if they updated everything for the quiz plugin
You can see the changelog here Thrive Themes Changelog ,the strange is that they doesn't have added even on wp dashboard on the version notice.
Something is going on i have no idea.

Oh and i feel bad for the lechers,they can't update also :rock::rock::rock:

Kevin Lampron

Yeah I have been checking out the change log throughout the day to help you out :)

I am thinking they forgot to add it. I am assuming it has to do with the quiz plugin...just like when they introduced Ovation. They had to update all the Themes and the Builder.

Apanha

Staff member

Yeah I have been checking out the change log throughout the day to help you out :)

I am thinking they forgot to add it. I am assuming it has to do with the quiz plugin...just like when they introduced Ovation. They had to update all the Themes and the Builder.
As soon they will update i'll update here

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.