Apanha

What are best ways for making backlinks?

Apanha

Staff member

Today i've found 1 interesting Q&A and i would like to share with you.

Question:
What are best ways for making backlinks?

Read below the answers got the above interesting question.

A1-
One of the best ways of making backlinks is "Guest Posting" and nowadays it is in great demand.
To understand, Guest posting is the exercise of contributing free content to another website or blog in exchange for a link back to your own site.
These links can either be placed in the author's bio section or used to quote information within the body of the post.
This has long been a widespread link building technique as it’s a win-win situation for both sites. One gets free content to share with their audience, while the other earns a high-quality link.
There are various good guest posting marketplaces available in business which will help you in boosting your traffic and get quality backlinks.

A2- Free backlinks can harmful to your site, so if you have a budget you should go with quality backlinks it will help your site ranking quickly.

A3- I will advise you to contact the sites directly or contribute free content to the sites and request that you include links to your bio that redirect people to your site.
Also, you could consider including the links within the body of the post. Avoid the free backlinks site. They can mess things up for your site.

A4- Any link exchange can or could cause either a positive or negative effect which will already effect rankings before noticing and won't revert to exact positioning by just deleting. So you can miss out on power on links that may benefit dead domains as you read the one negative point and think better not even attempt. People register domains that have had previous problems they sort them out and it isn't end of world.

A5- The thing about getting backlinks from Guest Posting is that that cost shit ton of money if that site is a High DR DA domain. So direct outreach and telling them put my backlink in you blogs doesnt really work. There are a lot of guest posting services that'll help you find your niche and go ahead with it.

A6- In addition to contacting other websites and offering good quality content in exchange for a backlink, you can create a blog on another website, which will link back to your site. Off the top of my head, Tumblr allows you to do so. With good quality content, especially if other members in the community engage with your blog, your backlinks can go a long away.

A7- Best Link building activities include a better understanding of the business and then prepare link-building strategies that are relevant and provide required outcomes.

A8- Nowadays, Guest posting and forum participation are the two important beneficial ways to make the backlinks for a website. I have personally do guest posting for my website.

A9- The best way, try to make backlinks on those sites who give you do-follow links and also look for high DA PA sites. Contact site owners to create a backlink on their sites by providing them a good, high-quality and informative content.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.