Wp Fastest Cache Premium 1.7.1 1.7.1

Download WP Fastest Cache Premium 1.7.1 from nulled fire. WP Fastest Cache Premium – The fastest and easiest wordpress cache plugin.
D

dwitku

Hi Apanha
Wp Fastest Cache Premium 1.4.2 can't activated. Why?

Display this warnings:
Warning: include_once(/home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-fastest-cache-premium/pro/library/widget-cache.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-fastest-cache-premium/wpFastestCachePremium.php on line 136

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-fastest-cache-premium/pro/library/widget-cache.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-fastest-cache-premium/wpFastestCachePremium.php on line 136

Fatal error: Class 'WpfcWidgetCache' not found in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-fastest-cache-premium/wpFastestCachePremium.php on line 137

Apanha

Staff member

Hi Apanha
Wp Fastest Cache Premium 1.4.2 can't activated. Why?

Display this warnings:
Warning: include_once(/home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-fastest-cache-premium/pro/library/widget-cache.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-fastest-cache-premium/wpFastestCachePremium.php on line 136

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-fastest-cache-premium/pro/library/widget-cache.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-fastest-cache-premium/wpFastestCachePremium.php on line 136

Fatal error: Class 'WpfcWidgetCache' not found in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-fastest-cache-premium/wpFastestCachePremium.php on line 137
Hello,have you installed the free version first?If so try to upload the plugin using ftp and update me here

D

dwitku

Hi Apanha,
Yes, I installed the free plugin first. I also have uploaded using cpanel and the result is the same as that. but I have not used ftp.

Apanha

Staff member

Hi Apanha,
Yes, I installed the free plugin first. I also have uploaded using cpanel and the result is the same as that. but I have not used ftp.
Sorry for the late reply,do you have still this issue? If so open support ticket and provide us details to install the plugin on your site

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.