* Authority Pro 1.3.0 requires Genesis 3.1 or higher.
* Added: HTML5 supports for `scripts` and `styles` available in WordPress 5.3.
* Added: Support for `genesis-lazy-load-images` available in Genesis 3.2.
* Added: Set post meta on theme activation.
* Added: WordPress 5.3 alignment classes.
* Added: Create a WPForms form during one-click theme setup and insert a WPForms block on the sample contact page.
* Changed: Block width CSS for nested blocks.
* Changed: Separator and hr styles to allow for block color options.
* Changed: CSS for image, gallery, and gallery item figcaptions.
* Changed: Use PHP short array syntax.
* Changed: Move theme supports to `config/theme-supports.php`.
* Changed: Replace `custom-logo` with `genesis-custom-logo`.
* Changed: Use padding instead of margin on lists.
* Changed: Include `Blog - Featured Image` size in media image size dropdown.
* Changed: Update homepage import content to use `Blog - Featured Image` size for posts.
* Changed: CSS for tables for better consistency between editor and front end and to allow for new WordPress 5.3 settings.
* Removed: `genesis_post_info` filter in favor of customizer.
* Removed: Support for `genesis-responsive-viewport` since it is included by default in Genesis 3.0+.
* Removed: Navigation extras filters since they are no longer necessary in Genesis 3.0+.
* Removed: Genesis settings page filters since they are no longer necessary in Genesis 3.0+.
* Removed: `genesis_theme_settings_defaults` filter since it is no longer necessary in Genesis 3.0+.
* Removed: Squared button styles in favor of new button block border-radius setting.
* Fixed: CSS styles for core Media block.
Authority Pro 1.2.0 requires Genesis 2.9 or higher.
* Added: Switch from widget-based to block-based homepage with the same design.
* Added: Import homepage and additional sample pages during One-Click Theme Setup.
* Added: Import sample blog posts with featured image during One-Click Theme Setup if the site is new (WordPress `fresh_site` option is true).
* Added: Set up header menu during One-Click Theme Setup. Menu items will point to imported sample content.
* Added: Install and activate dependent plugins Atomic Blocks, WPForms Lite and Genesis eNews Extended during One-Click Theme Setup.
* Added: Use custom-logo instead of custom-header. The site logo can now be set at Appearance -> Customize -> Identity.
* Added: editor-style, block-styles and wide-blocks Block Editor tags to theme stylesheet header.
* Changed: Block editor color style slugs to allow for better theme interoperability.
* Changed: CSS adjustments and additions, including improved button block styling, changing wide block width to 1200px, and more.
* Changed: Allow use of image alt entered in the media library on single featured images. Post title as an alt is no longer used.
* Changed: Change the number of related products displayed on WooCommerce single product pages to 3 instead of 4.
* Fixed: Prevent an issue where the WooCommerce shop page layout could be ignored and fall back to the site default layout on sites that use object caching.
* Removed: Import XML file. Sample pages can be imported when first activating the theme from the Appearance -> Themes area, or by visiting `/wp-admin/admin.php?page=genesis-getting-started` if the theme is already active.
* Removed: Front page widget areas and theme file. The theme now uses blocks on the homepage instead.
* Removed: Pricing page template. The theme now uses Pricing Table blocks to build the pricing page.
* Removed: rem units from CSS.
* Add support for Gutenberg editor styling and opt-in features.
* Update placeholder text CSS.
* WooCommerce: update list styling in product content and short descriptions.
* Remove unused customize.js script.