Do you want your products to become popular and sell a lot? Use an efficient pre-sale system in your store!
Whenever a product or service is about to be launched on the market, a feeling of expectations is triggered in your customers, which makes them more likely to proceed with the purchase. Unfortunately, this unconscious process is rarely used properly and once a new product is finally on the market, many customers already lost their interest in it.
Thanks to YITH WooCommerce Pre-Order you can watch your sales improve right away for new or momentarily unavailable items, offering your customers the chance to purchase the products they are after and receive them only after they are officially on sale.
- Choose whether you wish to make the product purchasable at the end of the pre-order period automatically.
- Choose if you wish turn out-of-stock products into products in pre-order status.
- Customize the text in the pre-order button and the expiration date.
- Set the start and end of the pre-order period to a specific day and time.
- Set a different text for each product in the pre-order button.
- Notify admins when the pre-order period of each product is about to expire, you also have the chance to decide how many days in advance you wish to receive this notification.
- Notify customers that a product formerly in pre-order status became available.
- Customize template and label of emails just like any other WooCommerce email.
- Apply a fixed or % discount to orders in pre-order status.
- Apply a fixed or % mark up for orders in pre-order status.
- Compatible with simple products and variable products.
- Show a report of your pre-orders in the My Account page.
- Display an overview of orders in pre-order status in the Orders tab in WooCommerce.
- A chance to use bulk actions to set up groups of products based on categories and/or tags.
YITH WooCommerce Pre-Order Premium 1.4.5
With YITH WooCommerce Pre-Order you can watch your sales improve right away.
- Last Update:Jun 16, 2018