Apanha

Bookly Pro (Add-on)

M

mcsolutions

Hi Apanha. Yerterday I received the warning "Bookly License Verification Required. ............................. If you do not provide a valid purchase code within 14 days, access to your bookings would be disabled.". And the count down seems to be working (today it is "13 days"). I put the latest version 14.2 and it did not work for one week and there was such an inscription, also it's bad that this inscription appears not only in the administrative part of the site, it is also sent to every client when booking. How is it possible to solve this problem?

D

David

Hi Apanha. Yerterday I received the warning "Bookly License Verification Required. ............................. If you do not provide a valid purchase code within 14 days, access to your bookings would be disabled.". And the count down seems to be working (today it is "13 days"). I put the latest version 14.2 and it did not work for one week and there was such an inscription, also it's bad that this inscription appears not only in the administrative part of the site, it is also sent to every client when booking. How is it possible to solve this problem?
Go to /lib/Config.php on line 509, change grace_period_days to whatever number you want and re upload it. Works for me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.