Apanha

Bookly Pro (Add-on)

C

Cauldron

When updating to the new Bookly Pro 15.2. the "Migrator" is asking me to Verify with a License before all saved information from the previous version 15.1 is properly transferred over to this new version.

Any workaround yet? :eek::)(y)

Apanha

Staff member

When updating to the new Bookly Pro 15.2. the "Migrator" is asking me to Verify with a License before all saved information from the previous version 15.1 is properly transferred over to this new version.

Any workaround yet? :eek::)(y)
I can't understand shit from this "Migrator" ,i did the migration and the result is this.
The plugin we have here,from pro turns to free plugin WordPress Online Booking and Scheduling Plugin – Bookly and they provide 1 addon for the plugin features we have here (not all features).

probably they are going to remove the plugin from codecanyon,idk yet.
Must wait to see what they are going to do

C

Cauldron

I can't understand shit from this "Migrator", I did the migration and the result is this.
The plugin we have here, from pro turns to free plugin WordPress Online Booking and Scheduling Plugin – Bookly and they provide 1 addon for the plugin features we have here (not all features).

probably they are going to remove the plugin from codecanyon,idk yet.
Must wait to see what they are going to do

LOL right! I backdated the plug-in and will stay on 15.1 until a workaround is found. You're the best Apanha, thanks for all you do!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.