Apanha

Elementor Pro

Buttsie

MS Defender flagging this one @Apanha - Never had this issue before when downloading - have you edited the code to null the file?

Attachments

• 2024-04-11_9-45-40.png
    2024-04-11_9-45-40.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 2024-04-11_10-04-35.png
    2024-04-11_10-04-35.png
    36.8 KB · Views: 4

Apanha

Staff member

MS Defender flagging this one @Apanha - Never had this issue before when downloading - have you edited the code to null the file?
The edited file is the elementor-pro.php
At the top you will find out the code I have added, that code it bypasses the license required and it imports templates.

”Never had this issue before “ and you shouldn't’, wouldn’t that be a false flag? Because all those years were nulling elementor plugin.

Buttsie

The edited file is the elementor-pro.php
At the top you will find out the code I have added, that code it bypasses the license required and it imports templates.

”Never had this issue before “ and you shouldn't’, wouldn’t that be a false flag? Because all those years were nulling elementor plugin.
All good, mate - I know your files are clean. However, the issue is that MS Defender is stopping me from downloading it. (presumably because of the false positive) 🤔 Given this isn't a major/security update for the plugin - I'll just pass on this one and wait for the next version - Given its Microsoft - I'd assume others might face the same issue with this particular update.

Apanha

Staff member

All good, mate - I know your files are clean. However, the issue is that MS Defender is stopping me from downloading it. (presumably because of the false positive) 🤔 Given this isn't a major/security update for the plugin - I'll just pass on this one and wait for the next version - Given its Microsoft - I'd assume others might face the same issue with this particular update.
Open a post at Private NF Support and Questions and I'll send you the update there

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.