Woocommerce Amazon Affiliates - Wordpress Plugin 13.4.0

Login  or  Register  to Download
Download WooZone - WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates 13.4.0 v13.4.0 from nulled fire. Advertise Amazon products on your Woocommerce website and earn advertising fees from Qualifying Purc

Vantwo

Jun 21, 2019
Were talking for v12.5.
Will ask you to add license on the Dashboard, add whatever you want.Then go to Import products. For me works fine
I just wanted to report back that the plugin works well when I'm on Amazon, it doesn't pull in content when I'm on my site, but that is no big deal -- I'm referring to the No Key API. The plugin works great, otherwise -- so I'm able to achieve what I need. So, thank you.

Reactions: Apanha
Mar 13, 2018
cannabisinfo.it
I just wanted to report back that the plugin works well when I'm on Amazon, it doesn't pull in content when I'm on my site, but that is no big deal -- I'm referring to the No Key API. The plugin works great, otherwise -- so I'm able to achieve what I need. So, thank you.
No Key API it's good for nothing ! Use the extension for chrome

Reactions: Vantwo

Vantwo

Jun 21, 2019
No Key API it's good for nothing ! Use the extension for chrome
LOL. Yeah, you're right! That's what I meant. I'm able to successfully now use the chrome extension, but not the component in the program itself. Before, I wasn't able to do that. So, I'm happy about that. TY.

Reactions: Maldestro

Inyako

Dec 29, 2019
I just found out that is still not updated to recently version 13 on codecanyon. But if you have version 12.5.6 installed on your site you will see a notification asking you to update to version 13

Apanha

Staff member

Sep 29, 2016
I just found out that is still not updated to recently version 13 on codecanyon. But if you have version 12.5.6 installed on your site you will see a notification asking you to update to version 13
Cool, will check now

Reactions: Inyako

Apanha

Staff member

Sep 29, 2016
Apanha updated WooZone - WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates with a new update entry:

[NEW]
[NEW] - WZone is working with PA API 5.0! In the Config area you have an option to choose what API version you want to use. Unfortunately, Amazon doesn’t have a launch date for the new API, but when it launches, all you have to do is migrate your API keys!

[IMPROVEMENT]
[UPDATE] - rel nofollow on product_in_post product links
[UPDATE] added new strings in String Translation function
- [FIX] - WP theme editor / plugin editor returned error on save (Unable to communicate back with site...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Apanha

Staff member

Sep 29, 2016
Updated

matrix

Feb 26, 2020
I am using the nulled version of the software and what purchase code & email do I need to use to unlock the import feature?

Apanha

Staff member

Sep 29, 2016
I am using the nulled version of the software and what purchase code & email do I need to use to unlock the import feature?
You haven't downloaded from here, so i can't help you with plugin downloaded from other website.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Community Posts

Public Zone Posts

About us

• NulledFire.com is one of the most comprehensive repositories under the terms of GPL (GNU General Public License v3.0 Free as in Freedom) that provides premium Plugins, Themes and PHP Scripts for testing purposes.
    We promote WP codes to the users globally so that you can check it before buying from the original developer/designer.

User Menu

NulledFire Statistics

Comments
Members
Latest member
LeTopTop