Woocommerce Amazon Affiliates - Wordpress Plugin 14.0.10

No permission to download (11.6 MB)
Download WooZone - WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates 14.0.10 from nulled fire. Advertise Amazon products on your Woocommerce website and earn advertising fees from Qualifying Purc

Apanha

Staff member

Hi,
is this still the beta or the final 12.3? another question: when I try to use the NEW MODULE! NO PA API KEYS IMPORT! he asks me for the "License Certificate" to activate the module. is it normal that without this code it does not work?
thanks for support
Download latest version,it is activated

V

Vantwo

Hi, so this does not work for me. The main reason I got this was to use the WooZone Direct Import, but it says you need a key to connect it. This feature is for people who don't have three sales so they can't use the API directly. Does this part of the plugin work, or do you need this? Please see below:

WZone Direct Import Extension Validation.
This code is used for validation so you can use the NO AWS KEYS Import Feature.

You need to log into your CodeCanyon account and go to your “Downloads” page. Locate the plugin you purchased in your “Downloads” list and click on the “License Certificate” link next to the download link. After you have downloaded the certificate you can open it in a text editor such as Notepad and copy the Item Purchase Code.

Thank you.

Apanha

Staff member

Hi, so this does not work for me. The main reason I got this was to use the WooZone Direct Import, but it says you need a key to connect it. This feature is for people who don't have three sales so they can't use the API directly. Does this part of the plugin work, or do you need this? Please see below:

WZone Direct Import Extension Validation.
This code is used for validation so you can use the NO AWS KEYS Import Feature.

You need to log into your CodeCanyon account and go to your “Downloads” page. Locate the plugin you purchased in your “Downloads” list and click on the “License Certificate” link next to the download link. After you have downloaded the certificate you can open it in a text editor such as Notepad and copy the Item Purchase Code.

Thank you.
This import thing it's part of the plugin? Or separated?

V

Vantwo

Hi, sorry about the ticket, too -- I'm learning protocol here:)

Anyway, to answer your question: It's the biggest feature they have right now -- it is part of the plugin, but I guess they're double checking to ensure people have the license (you have to validate in the WooZone plugin, then you can download their free WZone Direct Import extension to use the feature in WooZone).

The WooZone plugin is pretty useless for new people to the program (or old people who never made three sales) without this component since Amazon has recently restricted API for new users (meaning, we can't call to the site to download any products with this plugin unless we make three sales). If we are new, we don't have three sales, so this is why WooZone created this. Thank you.

Apanha

Staff member

you have to validate in the WooZone plugin, then you can download their free WZone Direct Import extension to use the feature in WooZone
This means it's separated add-on or plugin. Well we have the license so we can download it if we should.

Can you guide me where ia that section on the plugin? Or url you see on the browser when you're to that section

V

Vantwo

Just a moment...I'll do a screenshot. I'll see if I can attach two screenshots here. I think people have to add it individually -- like per. But, I'll send the screenshot. Thank you:)

V

Vantwo

So, when you go into the WooZone Affiliate plugin, you will see these two sections -- this is where they ask for it. I tried '1' to see if it was nulled, but this part, I see, isn't. In any event, please let me know. If it definitely needs a code, then you probably will have to put that disclaimer. Here are the links to the screenshots:
Pasteboard - Uploaded Image
Pasteboard - Uploaded Image

I couldn't attach the photos. Thank you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.