Woocommerce Amazon Affiliates - Wordpress Plugin 14.0.10

No permission to download (11.6 MB)
Download WooZone - WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates 14.0.10 from nulled fire. Advertise Amazon products on your Woocommerce website and earn advertising fees from Qualifying Purc
V

Vantwo

Were talking for v12.5.
Will ask you to add license on the Dashboard, add whatever you want.Then go to Import products. For me works fine
I just wanted to report back that the plugin works well when I'm on Amazon, it doesn't pull in content when I'm on my site, but that is no big deal -- I'm referring to the No Key API. The plugin works great, otherwise -- so I'm able to achieve what I need. So, thank you.

M

Maldestro

I just wanted to report back that the plugin works well when I'm on Amazon, it doesn't pull in content when I'm on my site, but that is no big deal -- I'm referring to the No Key API. The plugin works great, otherwise -- so I'm able to achieve what I need. So, thank you.
No Key API it's good for nothing ! Use the extension for chrome

V

Vantwo

No Key API it's good for nothing ! Use the extension for chrome
LOL. Yeah, you're right! That's what I meant. I'm able to successfully now use the chrome extension, but not the component in the program itself. Before, I wasn't able to do that. So, I'm happy about that. TY.

I

Inyako

I just found out that is still not updated to recently version 13 on codecanyon. But if you have version 12.5.6 installed on your site you will see a notification asking you to update to version 13

Apanha

Staff member

I just found out that is still not updated to recently version 13 on codecanyon. But if you have version 12.5.6 installed on your site you will see a notification asking you to update to version 13
Cool, will check now

Apanha

Staff member

Apanha updated WooZone - WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates with a new update entry:

[NEW]
[NEW] - WZone is working with PA API 5.0! In the Config area you have an option to choose what API version you want to use. Unfortunately, Amazon doesn’t have a launch date for the new API, but when it launches, all you have to do is migrate your API keys!

[IMPROVEMENT]
[UPDATE] - rel nofollow on product_in_post product links
[UPDATE] added new strings in String Translation function
- [FIX] - WP theme editor / plugin editor returned error on save (Unable to communicate back with site...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.