Woocommerce Amazon Affiliates - Wordpress Plugin 14.0.10

No permission to download (11.6 MB)
Download WooZone - WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates 14.0.10 from nulled fire. Advertise Amazon products on your Woocommerce website and earn advertising fees from Qualifying Purc
V

Vantwo

Hi, OK, so I hadn't heard back. Is that something that can be dealt with or something you all will have to look into in the future? I can't use the plugin, however (which was one of my deciding factors for signing up). I don't need a refund (or whatever) -- I'll look around for some other things -- once I get the hang of how you all operate over here, but please let me know about this component.

I think they have it set up like that for a reason now that they know the Big 'A' is strict now with the API. I sent you the photos via pasteboard of what I was referring to. Thank you.

Apanha

Staff member

Hi, OK, so I hadn't heard back. Is that something that can be dealt with or something you all will have to look into in the future? I can't use the plugin, however (which was one of my deciding factors for signing up). I don't need a refund (or whatever) -- I'll look around for some other things -- once I get the hang of how you all operate over here, but please let me know about this component.

I think they have it set up like that for a reason now that they know the Big 'A' is strict now with the API. I sent you the photos via pasteboard of what I was referring to. Thank you.
I got your messages and I'm not ignoring you, i was working on that and i was available to bypass the required license. But bypassing the license in that way the feature wasn't working at all.
I asked for help to dev and I'm waiting response to this.

V

Vantwo

I got your messages and I'm not ignoring you, i was working on that and i was available to bypass the required license. But bypassing the license in that way the feature wasn't working at all.
I asked for help to dev and I'm waiting response to this.
Oh, OK. No problem. Just was following up. OK, I'll wait to hear from you to see what happens. Meanwhile, I'll look around at other things I've been possibly looking for. Thank you!

Apanha

Staff member

Oh, OK. No problem. Just was following up. OK, I'll wait to hear from you to see what happens. Meanwhile, I'll look around at other things I've been possibly looking for. Thank you!
Download again now and give it a try

V

Vantwo

Download again now and give it a try
I downloaded it, but the same thing happens -- it asks for a code for this (unless I'm doing something wrong):
WZone Direct Import Extension Validation.
This code is used for validation so you can use the NO AWS KEYS Import Feature.

You need to log into your CodeCanyon account and go to your “Downloads” page. Locate the plugin you purchased in your “Downloads” list and click on the “License Certificate” link next to the download link. After you have downloaded the certificate you can open it in a text editor such as Notepad and copy the Item Purchase Code.

Also, the version that is out now of the plugin is 12.5.4 -- it keeps prompting the upgrade in the plugin section. This version (unless I downloaded the wrong one, is 12.5 not 12.5.4). Thank you.

Apanha

Staff member

I downloaded it, but the same thing happens -- it asks for a code for this (unless I'm doing something wrong):
WZone Direct Import Extension Validation.
This code is used for validation so you can use the NO AWS KEYS Import Feature.

You need to log into your CodeCanyon account and go to your “Downloads” page. Locate the plugin you purchased in your “Downloads” list and click on the “License Certificate” link next to the download link. After you have downloaded the certificate you can open it in a text editor such as Notepad and copy the Item Purchase Code.

Also, the version that is out now of the plugin is 12.5.4 -- it keeps prompting the upgrade in the plugin section. This version (unless I downloaded the wrong one, is 12.5 not 12.5.4). Thank you.
Were talking for v12.5.
Will ask you to add license on the Dashboard, add whatever you want.Then go to Import products. For me works fine

M

Maldestro

now worse! nothing works anymore: there is no direct import extesion module, it is not possible to access the dashbord, it requires credentials and whatever you write does not accept them.

Ok, sorry: there are 2 plugin the good one is under 12.5 and it work

Last edited by a moderator:

Apanha

Staff member

now worse! nothing works anymore: there is no direct import extesion module, it is not possible to access the dashbord, it requires credentials and whatever you write does not accept them.

Ok, sorry: there are 2 plugin the good one is under 12.5 and it work
works fine

Attachments

• Direct Import Extension.JPG
    Direct Import Extension.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 8
  • NO API Keys Import.JPG
    NO API Keys Import.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 9
V

Vantwo

works fine
I'll have to check it out again, later. I kept getting a dialogue screen saying it needed the code (even when I input anything in the fields).

I think I just downloaded the latest, too. In any event, I'll get back to you after I test extensively -- different ways (cleaning browser, re-downloading the extension, etc.). Thank you so much for standing behind the plugins. Much respect.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.