Apanha

Wp-rocket

Sacance

Unfortunately, WP Rocket 3.6.2 always crashes on all of my websites. =(

If you look in the WP Rocket folder, you will see that the "vendor" folder and the "composer.lock" file are missing. Maybe that's the problem?

Apanha

Staff member

Unfortunately, WP Rocket 3.6.2 always crashes on all of my websites. =(

If you look in the WP Rocket folder, you will see that the "vendor" folder and the "composer.lock" file are missing. Maybe that's the problem?
It is my bad i didn't marked as beta, because this version it is beta. I suggest you to use the stable version

Z

zher0

Apanha updated Wp Rocket to v3.6.3

It's not working. Error:

Fatal error: Declaration of League\Container\ImmutableContainerAwareTrait::getContainer() must be compatible with League\Container\Argument\ArgumentResolverTrait::getContainer(): Psr\Container\ContainerInterface in /wp-content/plugins/wp-rocket/vendor/league/container/src/Inflector/Inflector.php on line 32

Apanha

Staff member

It's not working. Error:

Fatal error: Declaration of League\Container\ImmutableContainerAwareTrait::getContainer() must be compatible with League\Container\Argument\ArgumentResolverTrait::getContainer(): Psr\Container\ContainerInterface in /wp-content/plugins/wp-rocket/vendor/league/container/src/Inflector/Inflector.php on line 32
This is new, since wp 5.5 the plugin is not updated. It can be incompatibility with the new wp release

Apanha

Staff member

It's not working. Error:

New update available, what I said above.

I'll update in 20 minutes

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.