Apanha

Wp-rocket

Can someone please clarify for me whether or not the 'Optimize CSS delivery' option is meant to be available in this version?

I am unable to activate the option as the plugin says I need a valid licence. Is this expected behaviour, or am I missing something?

Thanks <3

Apanha

Staff member

Can someone please clarify for me whether or not the 'Optimize CSS delivery' option is meant to be available in this version?

I am unable to activate the option as the plugin says I need a valid licence. Is this expected behaviour, or am I missing something?

Thanks <3

Download again and enjoy, fixed

Hi Apanha - many thanks for looking at my query.

I'm still having problems though. I can now enable 'Optimize CSS delivery' but when I save my changes the option is disabled again when the page reloads.

It may simply be that I don't know what to expect when using this feature, but it feels like it's doing nothing for some reason, and I'm unsure why. Can you help?

TY <3

Apanha

Staff member

Hi Apanha - many thanks for looking at my query.

I'm still having problems though. I can now enable 'Optimize CSS delivery' but when I save my changes the option is disabled again when the page reloads.

It may simply be that I don't know what to expect when using this feature, but it feels like it's doing nothing for some reason, and I'm unsure why. Can you help?

TY <3
Hi, for me it works perfect.

I will check again and let you know

Apanha

Staff member

I can now enable 'Optimize CSS delivery' but when I save my changes the option is disabled again when the page reloads.
When you uploaded the latest workin version did you clear caches?
I double checked and it works fine

When you uploaded the latest workin version did you clear caches?
I double checked and it works fine
I'm not sure what happened here but I downloaded the plugin again, and it now seems to be working the way I expect it to.

Thanks for your support Apanha - I must say that I'm impressed given the nature of my purchase <3

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.