Fix: Google fonts concatenation could cause display issues in some cases
Fix: White label was applied when it shouldn't
Fix: Settings import was not working in some cases
Wp Rocket 22.214.171.124
Speed up your WordPress website with WP Rocket caching plugin.
- Updated at NF:Jun 19, 2019
- 4.83333/5, 12 ratings
2.10.9 September 20, 2017
- Fix: prevent google fonts being removed when combine google fonts option is active
- Enhancement: Add usqp query string to query strings to receive default cache (AMP compatibility)
- Enhancement: Use different User agents for the different WP Rocket preloads to differentiate them
- Fix: prevent conflict between Elementor and combine Google Fonts option
- Fix: import...
- Enhancement: automatically detect WP Offload S3 & Assets to deactivate the corresponding CDN options in WP Rocket
- Enhancement: CDN URL is applied to internal images links
- Enhancement: clear cache when changing values on Advanced Custom Fields options page
- Enhancement: introduce rocket_remove_empty_lines filter to control removal of empty lines in htaccess
- Bugfix: settings import now work correctly on Internet Explorer, Edge and Chrome Windows
- Bugfix: CDN rewrite for...
2.10.6 July 17, 2017
- Bugfix: cache was not working on Windows Servers and on custom configuration with symlinks
- Bugfix: prevent CDN to be applied where it shouldn't when using wp_get_attachment_image_src()
- Bugfix: don't exclude homepage from cache when WooCommerce cart/checkout/account page are set on the homepage
- Bugfix: add a polyfill for the hash_equals() function to make it work on PHP < 5.6
- Bugfix: prevent the common cache for logged-in users...
- Enhancement: Feeds are no longer cached by default. They can be cached again by using the rocket_cache_reject_uri filter
- Enhancement: Easy Digital Downloads purchase confirmation page is automatically excluded from cache
- Bugfix: fix an issue preventing the cache from working for some configurations using subfolder
2.10.4 22 June, 2017
- Enhancement: Automatic compatibility with GeotargetingWP plugin
- Enhancement: Elementor JS files are not longer automatically excluded from JS minication
- Enhancement: WPML JS file is no longer moved to the footer
- Bugfix: prevent potential issue when using the remove query strings option and the HTTP request fails
- Bugfix: prevent conflict between remove query strings option and CDN
- Bugfix: correctly activate the improved JS &...
2.10.3 08 June, 2017
- Regression fix: fix an incompatibility between Jetpack and WP Rocket preventing the cache from being served
- Bugfix: modify class for flags displayed on WP Rocket admin menu when WPML is active to prevent any display issue with custom flags
- Regression Fix: correctly insert concatenated JS files in the footer
- Regression Fix: correctly display the clear cloudflare cache button...
- New: Option to load CSS files asynchronously and add the critical CSS to the header of the page
- New: Option to defer loading of JS files
- New: Minification and concatenation are now separate options
- New: Option to disable WordPress embeds
- Enhancement: Overhaul of our admin panel to make it clearer and simpler
- Enhancement: Export WP Rocket options as JSON instead of gzip
- Enhancement: Use more performant libraries for minification
- Enhancement: Prevent warnings...
2.9.11 05 April, 2017
- Fix: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function jetpack_sitemap_uri() in .../inc/3rd-party/jetpack.php - Since Jetpack 4.8, the jetpack_sitemap_uri() function doesn't exists anymore. The Jetpack team is going to deprecated it in the 4.8.1.
2.9.10 29 March, 2017
- [PHP 5.2] Fix Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /inc/3rd-party/hosting/godaddy.php on line 117
Page 5 of 7