Apanha

Gravity Forms

Apanha

Staff member

Apanha submitted a new Item: Gravity Forms

Quickly build and design your WordPress forms using the form editor. Select your fields, configure your options, and easily embed forms on your WordPress powered site using the built in tools.

C

cheonmu

What is the Licence Key?

If didnt have a key, plugin Cant use any functions

Apanha

Staff member

What is the Licence Key?

If didnt have a key, plugin Cant use any functions
The plugin don't need any key to work,the plugin works same with/without key.

Also you should know we don't provide licenses here

F

FidesLoop

Like another person commented, this WILL NOT work until we key in a license key. If you install & activate this plug-in and go to Forms >> New Form, it asks us to enter the license key. Which makes this one useless, at least Gravity Forms 2.2.3.5 version. Anyone facing the same problem? Any workarounds?

Apanha

Staff member

Like another person commented, this WILL NOT work until we key in a license key. If you install & activate this plug-in and go to Forms >> New Form, it asks us to enter the license key. Which makes this one useless, at least Gravity Forms 2.2.3.5 version. Anyone facing the same problem? Any workarounds?
Go to the section where it asks for license and click NEXT NEXT NEXT to bypass the license

A

Anderson

Does anyone knows how to hide the "unlicensed copy"message from admin panel?

Hello everybody,

is there any way to permit changes on submitted forms by the user?
What I want is: After submetting a form, a user must have the right to make changes on the form for a prédefined period.

Thank you

Last edited:
B

bazinga

Hi there! The last version is breaking my site. Can I download the previous version? I'm trying to, but it only lets me download the current one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.