Instagram Media Planner (Instagram Auto Post & Scheduler - Nextpost Instagram) 4.3

Download Instagram Media Planner (Instagram Auto Post & Scheduler - Nextpost Instagram) 4.3 from nulled fire. Nextpost is an online marketing tool auto posting web application
S

salamancaerasmustrips

I get the nulled theme 4.0 with correct db etc.. if you want please pm me ;)

Thanks for your trend!

J

JdotN15

Dont know if its me being stupid or not but how the hell do i log in! loool

J

JdotN15

I sorted it in the end i had to change the .HTaccess file, but getting errors while adding modules and adding instagrem account but ill have a play

Apanha

Staff member

What is the steps breakdown for this?

Install 3.0.6
Ovrwrite new files
put back crypto file & cofig ?
Do fresh install with version 3.0.6 then do the upgrade to v4. 0.x
Follow the documentation for the v4.x.x because it's litle tricky and complicated

Do fresh install with version 3.0.6 then do the upgrade to v4. 0.x
Follow the documentation for the v4.x.x because it's litle tricky and complicated

Been following the steps 1:1 from their documentation.

just to confirm you're using NextPost - A Smarter way to Auto Post on Instagram ?

I get either the SQL error or t just goes an error occured/unexpecter error and nothing in php log, Sorry to be asking here, seems a bit silly asking on the sales page for them without a lisence.

I'm not using the script,i just share with you
Are you able to submit an error on my behalf? Doesn't seem like anyone is mentioning either of these issues on official script files.

If it's clean install I'll get Missing SQL error or if I follow upgrade instructions it will give "an unexpected error occurred"

Thanks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.