Instagram Media Planner (Instagram Auto Post & Scheduler - Nextpost Instagram) 4.3

Login  or  Register  to Download
Download Instagram Media Planner (Instagram Auto Post & Scheduler - Nextpost Instagram) 4.3 v4.3 from nulled fire. Nextpost is an online marketing tool auto posting web application

Apanha

Staff member

Sep 29, 2016
I get a 500 error on 4.2
and I get an error "Something went wrong! It seems that application is already installed!" if I try to update.

Anybody got this working? Forever wasting time on this
If you see comments on their product, it's full of bugs. I don't think worth to use this

buriable

Feb 9, 2018
If you see comments on their product, it's full of bugs. I don't think worth to use this
Yeah I think you're right. There's not many options for managing Instagram for business - so this would have been really helpful for agency work.
Thanks anyway!

GY INd

Oct 26, 2018
Hi admin please ask the script author to provide the db files. he may be intentionally removed it for preventing nulling. Since you bought it so you can ask him/her

Apanha

Staff member

Sep 29, 2016
Hi admin please ask the script author to provide the db files. he may be intentionally removed it for preventing nulling. Since you bought it so you can ask him/her
Devs doesn't provide us the db files.
However the db files are at version 4.2,download the v4.2 and get the db files

Apanha

Staff member

Sep 29, 2016
@GY INd here we share what we download from them, however i suggest you to not use this script as it is full of bugs.You can confirm this by watching their comments.
They add bugs on the script so users to contact them and to share their sites where the script is installed.

Regarding db(s), you can find them by downloading v4.2.

Reactions: VRams

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Community Posts

Public Zone Posts

About us

• NulledFire.com is one of the most comprehensive repositories under the terms of GPL (GNU General Public License v3.0 Free as in Freedom) that provides premium Plugins, Themes and PHP Scripts for testing purposes.
    We promote WP codes to the users globally so that you can check it before buying from the original developer/designer.

User Menu

NulledFire Statistics

Comments
Members
Latest member
HoangCuong