Instagram Media Planner (Instagram Auto Post & Scheduler - Nextpost Instagram) 4.3

Download Instagram Media Planner (Instagram Auto Post & Scheduler - Nextpost Instagram) 4.3 from nulled fire. Nextpost is an online marketing tool auto posting web application

Apanha

Staff member

Are you able to submit an error on my behalf? Doesn't seem like anyone is mentioning either of these issues on official script files.

If it's clean install I'll get Missing SQL error or if I follow upgrade instructions it will give "an unexpected error occurred"

Thanks.
I don't know too much about this script,all i have tested is the version 3.0.6 here Nextpost

Installed without issues

I don't know too much about this script,all i have tested is the version 3.0.6 here Nextpost

Installed without issues
Are you able to submit a support request with them for "Some of SQL files didn't not found in install folder!"

4.0.4 or anything about 3.0.6 will not install without that error, It's not working for me whatsoever on different OS, different config or anything.

Are you able to submit a support request with them for "Some of SQL files didn't not found in install folder!"

4.0.4 or anything about 3.0.6 will not install without that error, It's not working for me whatsoever on different OS, different config or anything.
Update:

PHP Error logs indicate a licence authentication problem

F

fusky

As of the release of 4.1, you can't upgrade from 3.x, you need to fresh install 4.1. Can you null it?

E

emre1905

Error during installation:

Some of SQL files didn't not found in install folder!

W

wasima

Cannot upgrade from 3.0 because the sql only for upgrade from 2.x

W

wasima

Any solution for this? Fresh install for 4.1.1 is not working because missing sql file, upgrade is also not working because the upgrade sql is only from version 1 and 2....

I finally managed to try out 3.0.6 and it no longer works because Instagram has updated their API
Error: InstagramAPI\Response\DirectRankedRecipientsResponse

I'm gutted because this software is awesome...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.