Instagram Media Planner (Instagram Auto Post & Scheduler - Nextpost Instagram) 4.3

Download Instagram Media Planner (Instagram Auto Post & Scheduler - Nextpost Instagram) 4.3 from nulled fire. Nextpost is an online marketing tool auto posting web application

ipower

@ipower this is old version and maybe is not compatible with new mysql versions

I downloaded v4.2, this is what is giving error.

I couldn't download 3.0.6 when i tried, because i read if 4.2 is not working, we should use old version , then upgrade.

So, as it is the latest version is the one that gave the error log above.

Apanha

Staff member

@ipower i would suggest you to not use the script as it's old version,whatever version you will dl i think will not work bcz of incompatibility with new mysql and php versions.

We have the script here just for experiment

S

salamancaerasmustrips

Not deprecated anymore! Coming new updates! Yes! :D

Latest version: Some of SQL files didn't not found in install folder!

I'm guessing we still have to use an older version and then upgrade? This software has been nothing but a ball ache since the beginning

Last edited:
Latest version: Some of SQL files didn't not found in install folder!

I'm guessing we still have to use an older version and then upgrade? This software has been nothing but a ball ache since the beginning

Error 526 Ray ID: 4e348ca41b671399 • 2019-06-07 18:04:36 UTC
Invalid SSL certificate

When I try to download 3.0.6 from the archive too..

Apanha

Staff member

I get a 500 error on 4.2
and I get an error "Something went wrong! It seems that application is already installed!" if I try to update.

Anybody got this working? Forever wasting time on this
If you see comments on their product, it's full of bugs. I don't think worth to use this

If you see comments on their product, it's full of bugs. I don't think worth to use this

Yeah I think you're right. There's not many options for managing Instagram for business - so this would have been really helpful for agency work.
Thanks anyway!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.