-Fixes a bug where Premium features in the metabox might not work for custom post types.
Yoast SEO Premium 9.4.2
Yoast SEO is the most total WordPress SEO module
- Updated at NF:Jan 15, 2019 at 7:32 PM
- 5/5, 7 ratings
-Fixes a bug where additional keyphrases and synonyms would not be saved for taxonomies.
Content analysis recalibration (beta):
- When the recalibration beta is enabled a “Stale cornerstone content”-filter is added to relevant content types.
- Fixes a bug where admin-assets would be loaded on pages where they are not relevant.
- Fixes a bug where changing the slug of an inaccessible post type creates a redirect for that object.
- Improves the feedback given when importing redirects.
- Fixes a bug where redirects that contained URI encodable characters couldn’t be removed individually.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 9.3.0 see the core changelog.
Fixes a bug where editing a content type item (page/post) would result in a blank page (Fatal error) when the metabox is disabled for that type.
- Fixes a bug where the internal linking box is shown for post types that has the Yoast Metabox disabled.
- Fixes internal linking button size in the document settings sidebar in Gutenberg.
- Fixes a bug where no redirect notification was shown in Gutenberg when the permalink was updated.
- Fixes a bug where the social previews won’t reflect the entered post/page title realtime.
- Adds additional context to the...
- Improves an SQL query to perform better on sites with a lot of orphaned content.
- Fixes a bug where the activation warning would be incorrectly displayed on a sub-site within a multisite environment.
- Fixes a bug where a PHP warning would be displayed when php_uname has been disabled for security reasons.
- Fixes a bug where a PHP notice would be displayed when visiting a non-existing post.
- Includes every change...
- Fixes a bug where the metabox was broken when using the classic editor plugin.
- Fixes a bug where the Chrome browser tab would crash on Windows when a French or Italian text contains sentences in passive voice, props CarloCannas.
- Fixes a bug where the Yoast SEO analysis would error if used together with the DelightfulDownloads plugin.
- Fixes a bug where the Gutenberg (v4.1) editor was partially hidden behind the metabox.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 9.0.2 see the core changelog.
Fixes error with using $ in wp-seo-admin-media.js. Now we use jQuery instead.
Page 1 of 9