- Yoast SEO now takes control of the Schema output on pages generated by the AMP plugin.
- Introduces a new action wpseo_pre-schema_block-type_<block-type> which allows changing graph output based on the blocks on the page.
- Introduces a new filter wpseo_schema_block_<block-type> which allows filtering graph output per block.
- Improves the FAQPage Schema markup to adhere to Google’s new standards.
- Optimizes the...
Yoast SEO Premium 11.4
Yoast SEO is the most total WordPress SEO module
- Updated at NF:Jun 12, 2019 at 8:08 PM
- 5/5, 9 ratings
- Fixes fatal error when creating a redirect containing a double quote when .htaccess redirects were active.
- Fixes a bug where the update notification counter would show an incorrect count when the plugin was out of date.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 11.3. See the core changelog.
Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 11.2.1. See the core changelog.
- Fixes a bug where the create redirect button would be shown for users without the right permissions.
- Improves the keyphrase recognition for additional irregular verbs in German (e.g., brennen, senden, kennen).
- Fixes a performance problem relating to collecting post cache including Prominent Words. These were being primed but are only used in internal functionality.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 11.2 see...
Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 11.1.1 see the core changelog
- Improves the recognition of German keyphrases that include words with an i or e in between vowels (e.g., schrieen, schreien, speie).
- Improves recognition of German 3rd person singular verb forms (e.g., arbeitet).
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 11.1 see the core changelog.
We’ve made huge changes to the schema.org markup we output, adding multiple different types of Schema. Be sure to check our posts on yoast.com about this release!
- Schema changes:
- Adds Person markup for author pages.
- Adds WebPage markup for all pages.
- Adds Article markup for posts, with Person markup for the author.
- Changes the ‘Organization or Person’ section of the Knowledge graph settings to allow...
- Reverted a fix relating replacement variables on the block editor, which was causing a slow and unworkable editting experience.
- Fixes a bug where the license information from MyYoast is being saved aggressively, causing updates in MyYoast to take 24 hours to show up in the site.
- Fixes a bug where the rel="publisher" Google+ tag was being output on the frontend if that profile was provided in the past.
- Fixes a bug where the server could experience a high load when...
- Introduces recognition of grammatical forms for German keyphrases. This means that plural forms such as Häuser will be recognized if your keyphrase is Haus, for example. Doesn’t just work for those of you who have multiple homes by the way.
- Fixes a bug where the Internal Linking metabox would show a warning that not all posts were analyzed, while all eligible posts actually were indexed.
- Fixes a bug that impeded recognition of...
Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 10.0.1 see the core changelog.
Page 1 of 11