- Adds a filter wpseo_exclude_from_sitemap_by_term_ids that allows excluding a term from the XML sitemap.
- Adds a filter wpseo_xml_sitemap_include_images that allows excluding images from the XML sitemap.
- Adds a maximum width to the metabox, props to
- Adds support for the assessment that checks whether multiple sentences begin with the same word for Portuguese, props to
- Improves the wording in the configuration wizard notification, props to
- Improves user input validation for URLs.
- Improves the sentence length assessment for Portuguese by increasing the recommended sentence length limit, props to
- Updates the document title with a message to communicate form submission errors have occurred.
- Fixes a bug where a 404 error would be shown for the second sitemap (and up) of the author sitemaps in case of multiple author sitemaps.
- Improves the feedback message for internal linking suggestions when a text contains prominent words, but no linking suggestions were found.
- Improves the modal that is shown during the site-wide internal linking analysis.
- Adds a description to the site-wide internal linking analysis button on the Tools page.
- Fixes a bug where no help buttons would be shown in the social preview tabs in the metabox.
- Fixes a bug where the site-wide internal linking analysis would not stop when the Stop analyzing was clicked.
- Fixes a bug where CSV imports would always fail on multisite environments.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 11.7. See the
- Added caching for AJAX requests regarding social preview images.
- Fixes a bug where an AJAX request would be sent on every keystroke when an image was present in the content, which would also result in ‘400 bad request’ HTTP errors.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 11.6. See the
- Yoast SEO now takes control of the Schema output on pages generated by the
- Introduces a new action wpseo_pre-schema_block-type_<block-type> which allows changing graph output based on the blocks on the page.
- Introduces a new filter wpseo_schema_block_<block-type> which allows filtering graph output per block.
- Improves the FAQPage Schema markup to adhere to Google’s new standards.
- Optimizes the handling of external images.
- Adds links to the SEO and readability scores in the classic editor publish box that make the page scroll to the corresponding analysis in the metabox.
- Moves the focus keyphrase input field to the top of the metabox and sidebar.
- Fixes a bug where object cache for WPSEO_Option_Titles would be cleared too often.
- Fixes a bug where questions without answers would be outputted in the Schema FAQ markup.
- Fixes a bug where the overridden canonical would be used instead of the ‘unoverridden’ canonical.
- Fixes a bug where the traffic light icon would be empty when the readability and SEO analysis were disabled.
- Fixes a bug where following links to page fragments would make the Help Center video tab disappear.
- Fixes a bug where author Schema would be outputted on author archives when author archives were disabled.
- Removes a redundant caching call for primary terms.
- Fixes fatal error when creating a redirect containing a double quote when .htaccess redirects were active.
- Fixes a bug where the update notification counter would show an incorrect count when the plugin was out of date.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 11.3. See the