- Adds “schema” as keyword to the structured data blocks to make them show up for that search term in the block search as well.
- Adds an image to the mobile snippet preview for posts and terms.
- Changes the readability score for empty content from “Needs Improvement” with a red icon to “Not Available” with a gray icon.
- Updates the URLs used to ping Google and Bing about the location of a sitemap.
- Makes the notice about running an old WordPress version more specific by showing the installed WordPress version and the latest WordPress version.
- Adds information about enabling Open Graph to the Twitter settings.
- Fixes a bug where no Twitter and Facebook image could be set for attachment pages.
- Fixes a bug where a nested paragraph would be present in the “noindex” metabox warning.
- Fixes a bug where Google+ data would still be exported in the settings export.
- Adds a filter wpseo_exclude_from_sitemap_by_term_ids that allows excluding a term from the XML sitemap.
- Adds a filter wpseo_xml_sitemap_include_images that allows excluding images from the XML sitemap.
- Adds a maximum width to the metabox, props to
- Adds support for the assessment that checks whether multiple sentences begin with the same word for Portuguese, props to
- Improves the wording in the configuration wizard notification, props to
- Improves user input validation for URLs.
- Improves the sentence length assessment for Portuguese by increasing the recommended sentence length limit, props to
- Updates the document title with a message to communicate form submission errors have occurred.
- Fixes a bug where a 404 error would be shown for the second sitemap (and up) of the author sitemaps in case of multiple author sitemaps.
- Improves the feedback message for internal linking suggestions when a text contains prominent words, but no linking suggestions were found.
- Improves the modal that is shown during the site-wide internal linking analysis.
- Adds a description to the site-wide internal linking analysis button on the Tools page.
- Fixes a bug where no help buttons would be shown in the social preview tabs in the metabox.
- Fixes a bug where the site-wide internal linking analysis would not stop when the Stop analyzing was clicked.
- Fixes a bug where CSV imports would always fail on multisite environments.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 11.7. See the
- Added caching for AJAX requests regarding social preview images.
- Fixes a bug where an AJAX request would be sent on every keystroke when an image was present in the content, which would also result in ‘400 bad request’ HTTP errors.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 11.6. See the