Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 10.0.1 see the core changelog.
Yoast SEO Premium 10.0.1
Yoast SEO is the most total WordPress SEO module
- Updated at NF:Mar 19, 2019 at 2:12 PM
- 5/5, 8 ratings
- Fixes a bug where a related keyphrase or synonym field containing a backslash or consecutive double quotes would be emptied when saving a post or term.
- Fixes a bug where backslashes would be removed from the Twitter and Facebook title and description when saving a term.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 10.0.0 see the core changelog.
- Implements analysis markers for related keyphrases.
- Fixes a bug where quotes in the related keyphrases and synonyms could stop those fields from appearing.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 9.7.0 see the core changelog.
Fixes a bug where translations would be rendered incorrectly.
Adds an “Ok” button to dismiss redirect notifications in the quick edit menu.
Improves the Redirects table accessibility by removing a duplicate button.
Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 9.6.0 see the core changelog.
- Adds a validator to the redirect manager to check if the redirect origin is relative.
- Adds internal linking suggestions and insights for Swedish.
- Improves the error logging for certain types of errors in the prominent words analysis and internal linking suggestions.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 9.5.0 see the core changelog.
-Fixes a bug where Premium features in the metabox might not work for custom post types.
-Fixes a bug where additional keyphrases and synonyms would not be saved for taxonomies.
Content analysis recalibration (beta):
- When the recalibration beta is enabled a “Stale cornerstone content”-filter is added to relevant content types.
- Fixes a bug where admin-assets would be loaded on pages where they are not relevant.
- Fixes a bug where changing the slug of an inaccessible post type creates a redirect for that object.
- Improves the feedback given when importing redirects.
- Fixes a bug where redirects that contained URI encodable characters couldn’t be removed individually.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 9.3.0 see the core changelog.
Fixes a bug where editing a content type item (page/post) would result in a blank page (Fatal error) when the metabox is disabled for that type.
Page 1 of 10