Fixes a bug where translations would be rendered incorrectly.
Adds an “Ok” button to dismiss redirect notifications in the quick edit menu.
Improves the Redirects table accessibility by removing a duplicate button.
Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 9.6.0 see the
- Adds a validator to the redirect manager to check if the redirect origin is relative.
- Adds internal linking suggestions and insights for Swedish.
- Improves the error logging for certain types of errors in the prominent words analysis and internal linking suggestions.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 9.5.0 see the
Content analysis recalibration (beta):
- When the recalibration beta is enabled a “Stale cornerstone content”-filter is added to relevant content types.
- Fixes a bug where admin-assets would be loaded on pages where they are not relevant.
- Fixes a bug where changing the slug of an inaccessible post type creates a redirect for that object.
- Improves the feedback given when importing redirects.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 9.4.0 see the
- Fixes a bug where the internal linking box is shown for post types that has the Yoast Metabox disabled.
- Fixes internal linking button size in the document settings sidebar in Gutenberg.
- Fixes a bug where no redirect notification was shown in Gutenberg when the permalink was updated.
- Fixes a bug where the social previews won’t reflect the entered post/page title realtime.
- Adds additional context to the wpseo_premium_post_redirect_slug_change filter call.
- Improves an SQL query to perform better on sites with a lot of orphaned content.
- Fixes a bug where the activation warning would be incorrectly displayed on a sub-site within a multisite environment.
- Fixes a bug where a PHP warning would be displayed when php_uname has been disabled for security reasons.
- Fixes a bug where a PHP notice would be displayed when visiting a non-existing post.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 9.1.0 see the