Fixes a bug where editing a content type item (page/post) would result in a blank page (Fatal error) when the metabox is disabled for that type.
Yoast SEO Premium 11.6
Yoast SEO is the most total WordPress SEO module
- Updated at NF:Jul 9, 2019
- 5/5, 9 ratings
- Fixes a bug where the internal linking box is shown for post types that has the Yoast Metabox disabled.
- Fixes internal linking button size in the document settings sidebar in Gutenberg.
- Fixes a bug where no redirect notification was shown in Gutenberg when the permalink was updated.
- Fixes a bug where the social previews won’t reflect the entered post/page title realtime.
- Adds additional context to the...
- Improves an SQL query to perform better on sites with a lot of orphaned content.
- Fixes a bug where the activation warning would be incorrectly displayed on a sub-site within a multisite environment.
- Fixes a bug where a PHP warning would be displayed when php_uname has been disabled for security reasons.
- Fixes a bug where a PHP notice would be displayed when visiting a non-existing post.
- Includes every change...
- Fixes a bug where the metabox was broken when using the classic editor plugin.
- Fixes a bug where the Chrome browser tab would crash on Windows when a French or Italian text contains sentences in passive voice, props CarloCannas.
- Fixes a bug where the Yoast SEO analysis would error if used together with the DelightfulDownloads plugin.
- Fixes a bug where the Gutenberg (v4.1) editor was partially hidden behind the metabox.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 9.0.2 see the core changelog.
Fixes error with using $ in wp-seo-admin-media.js. Now we use jQuery instead.
- Implements support for word form recognition for keyphrases in English. This means that e.g. book will be recognized in the text when the keyphrase is books.
- Implements an improved algorithm for the keyphrase distribution assessment to check whether the keyphrase usage is evenly distributed throughout the text.
- The following assessments will also count synonym matches as keyphrase matches:
- Image alt attributes
- Keyphrase in introduction
- Adds multiple keyword support for taxonomies.
- Adds synonyms to taxonomies.
- Adds the keyword distribution assessment for taxonomies.
- Fixes a bug where automatic redirects would be created for non-public post types.
- Adds the wpseo_premium_include_automatic_redirection_post_typesfilter to allow users to include more post types to create automatic redirects for.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 8.4.0 see...
- Fixes a bug where the automatic redirect notification was not shown when a post was trashed from within Gutenberg.
- Fixes a bug where the target of redirects from a subdirectory site to a path on the main domain were incorrectly disallowed.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 8.3.0 see the core changelog.
Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 8.2.1 see the core changelog.
Page 3 of 11